This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My Intro

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

My Intro

Postby TruthInOurTime » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:36 pm

I have listened to Pastor Eli, Bill, SwordBretheren and Pastor Dan for over a year now on talkshoe. I'm sure I will go into greater detail about myself and how I found CI at a later date. I have browsed and linked to Christogenea and Anglo-Saxon Israel for some time when debating people online and have found them to be tremendous resources.

I didn't realize Christogenea had a forum until somebody linked from here to my site (truthinourtime.com) So I figured I would join in. I drive for a living and very rarely catch the live shows on talkshoe so I look forward to interacting with all of you on here.

**Note to Bill or webmaster - I'm on the road now on a hotspot on my laptop so the next time I sign in will probably be from a different IP and computer.
TruthInOurTime

Re: My Intro

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 am

Welcome to the forum, brother. :D
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Always glad to welcome our brethren! Yah Bless!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Flanders » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm glad to see you here, TIOT! I just noticed your message and replied to your mail on my sign in, and yes - I am the same one posting on your great site. We had the same idea at about the same time, I see.
Flanders

Return to Welcome Pages