This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from Flanders

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello from Flanders

Postby Flanders » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 am

Hello to everyone. I cannot say that I am a knowledgeable (or a faithful practicing) Christian, but I am thankful that I'm not immersed in satanically blinded Christian "zionism". Our people are facing a more ruthless and dangerous enemy (satanic jewry and their masonic allies) than can be imagined, and the strength of their jewish media tinkles in the ears of too many of the people who should be a part of our family. If I can help people to become awake to the dangers, and fully aware about them, I will be happy. If we can convince them of the necessity of unity among White people I think a leader would rise (or be sent) to restore a proper balance to the earth. If I can learn more while doing that, I will consider myself as being doubly blessed.
Flanders

Re: Hello from Flanders

Postby Unnamed » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:10 am

Welcome aboard!!!
Unnamed

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Welcome Flanders! You are right where you need to be - right where you were led of our Father.

YAH bless.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Flanders » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks Victor.

Good to see you again, James The Just.
Flanders

Postby Michael » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Welcome Flanders!
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby TruthInOurTime » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Hey Flanders, are you the same Flanders who regularly comments on my site?
TruthInOurTime

Postby Flanders » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi TOIT!

I didn't know that you were here. Yes, I am the same one, and it's a good site that you have. Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I hadn't noticed that I had newer comments from TOIT and from Michael until just now.
Flanders

Postby matthewott » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi Flanders! I can't believe I missed sending you a welcome message. I am very happy you're on board and are making some great contributions to the forum!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Flanders » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 am

Thanks a lot, Matt. This is one forum where I hope to take some for myself at the same time I try to contribute. It's good to be among good and responsible people. We work for the day when our local associations with our own friends and family are with a people who can be as great and so aware in knowledge, intuitiveness and goodness by grace and love of God. That is what is natural for our race and our nation, and is what we must help to return.
Flanders

Return to Welcome Pages