This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from Houston

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello from Houston

Postby adelphos » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 am

Agape
Last edited by adelphos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adelphos

Re: Hello from Houston

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Welcome Adelphos / Robert, we'll also look forward to seeing you around. And Wow! what a gorgeous little princess in your avatar! Is she yours? If so, you're one blessed dad! :)
PILGRIM

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi Robert and welcome. Tell us about yourself. How did you end up here? I agree with Pilgrim. That's one beautiful Israelite princess.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 pm

It is always a pleasure to welcome new sheep to the fold! And yes, we would like a brief synopsis of your journey here ;) .
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby MissouriBill » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:09 am

Welcome and YHVH bless
MissouriBill

Postby LegionOfSaints » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Welcome aboard.
LegionOfSaints

Postby adelphos » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:35 am

Last edited by adelphos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adelphos

Postby PILGRIM » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks for the great story Robert and, yes, it is very familiar, like deja vu. Though the particulars differ the theme is the same - looking, looking, looking for truth and finally Yahweh brings us full circle home to Himself.

and went out the door, on my way... to nowhere.

And that is exactly what is out "there" - nothing and nowhere. And I agree, may He come quickly indeed!
PILGRIM

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Robert,

The only thing I could say at first was "WOW"!

Then I sat in amazement at YHWH's design and how he guides His children. Your experiences actually bring a wealth of knowledge to the table.

PS: Your wifes' NATURAL hatred of those damnable jews automatically makes her tops in my book! YHWH definitely had/has a plan for you brother.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Vandal » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:22 am

Robert, nice to see you here in your quest for fellowship. Your daughter is hands down the cutest little thing I've ever seen in royal attire, and the woman that gave you a blue-eyed beauty like that can't be anything but a gift from God.

Take a look at that daughter of yours and realize, sir, that is the end of your quest. Let it end there, and realize that she and you other little ones are the result of Yahweh's truth, and this is not about finding the right religion, the fanciest gospel rendition or even fellowship in this dark world....it is about providing a future for your little ones and their little ones....forever, without giving up the fight, ever. And destroying all enemies of that inheritance. What parts you can't fight, Christ will fight for you (and for me). You have climbed a mountain I can't even find yet ... you have a beautiful family.

You have already found in your family what you were looking for in books and churches, and I wonder if you see that. You have arrived at the pinnacle of all spiritual progress. You're a devoted dad. I envy you that.

By providing for your family and fighting all enemies that would impede a perpetual inheritance for your little ones, you are walking in the shoes of Yashua the Christ, who died and rose again to ensure the inheritance of us all.

I get through Houston once in awhile and I would love to stop in and do coffee or a steak (I carry a grill in the sidebox and steak in my mobile fridge!) PM me your phone number if you are interested and I'll call next time I head through Houston with time to stop.

vv
http://vandal.christogenea.org
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Next

Return to Welcome Pages