This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from Houston

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Hello from Houston

Postby adelphos » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:35 am

Last edited by adelphos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adelphos

Postby Vandal » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 am

Some mamzers and mexicans are "cute" the same way my favorite blue heeler / springer spaniel mix puppy was cute.

If I am ever blessed to have daughters, I can see my stress level keeping the mongrels away.

vv
http://vandal.christogenea.org
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
Vandal

Postby bamaman » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:56 am

Vandal wrote:Some mamzers and mexicans are "cute" the same way my favorite blue heeler / springer spaniel mix puppy was cute.

If I am ever blessed to have daughters, I can see my stress level keeping the mongrels away.

vv

Welcome Adelphos, nice meeting you.

Vandal, you have a blue heeler mix, wow, I have a blue heeler and it is a nice dog.
My wife and I have been working for seven years to have children and to no avail.

Adelphos, you are blessed to have children.
bamaman

Postby adelphos » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 am

Agape
adelphos

Postby whiteceramicbowl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 pm

hey there, welcome! About your eldest, I'm only 21 myself, but might I suggest showing her "A conversation about race"

It's a very good video that deconstructs the word racist, I'd say if your daughter is reasonably intelligent, she's 11, I think she can understand it. Watch it with your wife first, and see if you like it. It's good tool to get her feet wait to racially aware thinking.

this is the website to give an overview http://www.aconversationaboutrace.com/about/

The whole video is free to view on veoh.com, just search A conversation about race in the search box. watch the first video listed, 58 minutes long.

Thanks, keep me posted, I don't have a girlfriend now, but I'd like tips on child rearing, it will pay to have ideas now instead of stumbling later :lol:
whiteceramicbowl

Postby whiteceramicbowl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:47 pm

It does involved minor critical thinking, the interviewer catches liberal whites, and non-whites in double standards and hypocrisies, if she is close to her age of reason, I'd say she can understand it.

But with the present mestizo development, I'd say it's time to act, especially since kids start dating at around 12 these days.
whiteceramicbowl

Postby adelphos » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

adelphos

Postby EighthDayWoman » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 am

I know this is a little late, but wlecome adelphos!
I have enjoyed your posts. Pretty insightful.
BTW: those are some beautiful Israelite children you have there! You must be a proud papa!

EighthDayWoman
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby whiteceramicbowl » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm

yeah the modern meaning of the word racism is artificial, but races are anything but artificial...
whiteceramicbowl

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages