This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from Belgium!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello from Belgium!

Postby bahr » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, after reading this forum for about one and a half year now, I suddenly decide to say good bye to my shyness and present myself to my brothers and sisters. ;)

Yes, now (at last!) I know I have brothers and sisters all around the world! Thanks to Father Yahweh, after more than 50 years being unconscious of that simple fact (shame on me)...

But now that Yahweh shows us so blatantly WHO is the true Israel of this world and WHO is His personal enemy, I feel like Ulysses, having traveled for a long journey for, at last, realizing where is my only and true home, my family! And, thanks to Bill Finck and others, now I can understand WHAT is our race, what our forefathers have accomplished, good or bad, and above all, that only Yahweh Our Father is the Master of History and the Master of the whole Cosmos. Praise Him forever!

Apart from that, like all of you I suppose, I feel a little lonely here. Trying to tell the truth in this filthy babylonian system, in countries where that stupid, hypocritical, idolatrous and superstitious "roman catholic church" predominate is not an easy task :). But slowly, oh very slowly, the minds are going to be opened, I am sure.

And that is all I have to say for now.

Yahweh bless you all.
bahr

Re: Hello from Belgium!

Postby icelander93 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Welcome nice to see another European here how are things going in Belgium
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby Unnamed » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Greetings, and welcome to the board!!!
Unnamed

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:42 am

Hello Bahr. Welcome to the forum. We are blessed to live in a time when we can fellowship over long distances. It's important when you walk this path. ;)

We can plant the seed. Only YAH can make it grow.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby bahr » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 am

Thank you all!

Yes James, and we are also blessed to live in a time when we can witness and understand so much things, and learn, learn, learn!!

And then we can really appreciate what is to be wise, and that it is not simply to be "intelligent" (in a "I.Q." sense), but also humble, honest and just (hard lesson for us ;)).
bahr

Postby matthewott » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 am

Hello Bahr!

after more than 50 years being unconscious of that simple fact (shame on me)...

No need to be so hard on yourself, as our enemies have had over 100x that amount of time to spread their lies and deceit! We can only praise Yahweh for allowing all of us here to see and hear the Truth, no matter how long it took us to get here. The "sleepers" are awakening!

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Michael » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Welcome Bahr!!
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Flanders » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:17 am

Hello Bahr. You were here before me, but I want to welcome you anyway! Glad to see you. Try to get over your shyness and know that you are welcome here. If you have something to say about Belgium or anywhere else, we would like to hear from you. I know that it can be particularly difficult at times living in a place where the EU is a welcomed (by many) intruder.
Flanders

Return to Welcome Pages