This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I'm Legalman

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

I'm Legalman

Postby Legalman2012 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 am

Well, hello everyone. Some of you know me, and some of you don't so i think it's best for me to introduce myself.

I'm 23 years old and knew my true identity as an isrealite since i was about 5. I'm deep in my faith and have great and tremendous respect and love for my Father Yahweh. I enjoy learning more of His laws so i can follow them, and will admit i do not know "all" His laws, but as i learn of new ones i try my best to follow them.

I'm a believer in the saying "seeing is believing" and for that reason i'm not easily swade into believing what people say, or preach, without seeing proof. I also am very logical. If it cannot be proven or make logical sense then it will be hard to make me believe in it. Now, with "that" said. There is, by no doubt in my mind, a Father in Heaven, who is most powerful, Just and Merciful God. Because, i have seen logical proof of His existance in my life that i can prove and back with medical records :D

I'm very "down to earth" sort-a-speak. Easy to get along with. I love talking and debating any kind of topic. I enjoy meeting new people who are like-minded and also wait to see the Edom empire burn to the ground like a bundle of dried hay!

Let's see, what else. Aside from all that, on a personal level I'm a "soon-to-be" published author and have a great passion for writing fiction stories and novels, and writing poetry. If anyone would like to know more about me, or feel i didn't describe myself enough feel free to ask =D

Yahweh Bless, all of Jacob-Isreal!
In the eyes, all truth is found
Legalman2012

Re: I'm Legalman

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi Legalman and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you decided to join. As a CI adherent since the age of five, you will be able to add a unique perspective. I look forward to your posts.

YAH Bless,

James
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Welcome aboard Legalman!

It's always good to see the Talkshoe and Teamspeak "faces" join the Christogenea forum, and you are another wonderful addition. James is so right when he says that you will certainly bring a fresh perspective, being given eyes that see and ears that hear at such a young age. Yahweh's wisdom and greatness knows NO boundaries! Praise Yahweh!

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby MissouriBill » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 am

Welcome and YHVH bless
MissouriBill

Return to Welcome Pages