This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Self Introduction

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Self Introduction

Postby PrincessOfJudah » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Greetings to My People that I dearly Love.
My late Father studied in depth for many years. All of my life I heard bits and pieces of the truth, especially when my paternal grandparents came to visit and I could overhear their late night conversations with my Dad. My mother had no interest in anything deeper than the price of the new dress Mrs. Jones wore to church last Sunday. Though I never saw my Dad enter the doors of a Sun-god day church, my Mom drug us every Sun-god day until I was old enough to refuse. After most of my childhood had lapsed warming a pew, I could superficially recite Bible Stories but had a tremendous interest in ancient World History and Medieval Western Civilization. As an adult, I began genealogy research that confirmed everything I had overheard throughout childhood as my Dad and my Grandparents spoke. For many years as an adult, I lived for myself (a humanist) and fit in perfectly in any Modern Western Pagan Evangelical Christian Church that I might attend every few years. I focused on my self-absorbed "humanist" aerospace career. My Dad died at 68. I lived hundreds of miles from the family hometown and I received a portion of my Dad's vast library that no one else wanted. Even though the vultures had picked away the valuables and lied to me about it, it turned out that I received the greatest treasure of all. As time passed and a few nightly cocktails turned into many and I realized that my self-absorbed life was empty. I began seeking Yahweh. The more I sought, the more I learned, the more I found out that the Modern Western Pagan Evangelical Christian Church was nothing more than a great delusion with a phony savior named Jesus. There is no universal sinners prayer to "Accept Jesus". There is a plan of Salvation for the Children of the Promise and those children have a very important job to do which starts with "Obedience" because we Love Yahweh, YahShua our Kinsman/Redeemer and our people so much. The loss of the aerospace career was painful, but it brought me to the point of denying Self and Seeking Yahweh and His Truth, and embracing that Truth bit by bit, precept by precept, here a little, there a little. I have a job to do. I am continuously learning and repenting as I go along. Currently I am working on a book targeting the Modern Western Pagan Evangelical Apostate Christianity/Churchianity that is the stench in Yahweh's nostrils. The book is called "Degrees of Compromise: The root of Compromise is Rebellion and the soil from which it grows is Idolatry". Perhaps many will repent in grievous tears, be baptized for the remission of sins, remove themselves from Banking, the Medical/Sorcery System, Modern Western Pagan Witchcraft Evangelical Christianity, Baal Worship, Poisonous Filthy Food Consumption, Idolatry (worship of family, children, materialism, dirt - you know, everything is just dirt), and we can have a revival in the Kingdom to equal that of when King Josiah went on an INTOLERANT RAMPAGE and did what pleased Yahweh. While we await the return of the Lion of Judah, we must occupy (a military term) until he comes.
PrincessOfJudah

Re: Self Introduction

Postby EighthDayWoman » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Welcome Princess of Judah, very intriguing post. The gift of learning Yahweh's truth is the greatest treasure of all and that as a child, it caused a stir in your spirit is remarkable. Thank you for sharing your story and introducing yourself.

EighthDayWoman
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi PrincessOfJudah and welcome. That's an interesting path you took to get to this point. I look forward to our fellowship.

YAH Bless,

James
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Welcome PrincessofJudah,

During your scholarship and fellowship here, you will find many of the same accounts. When Yahweh brings to light the narrow path that His children are to tread, it is extremely difficult to ignore...though I'm sure it has happened. For some it is a difficult pill to swallow, as may have been your case, but it seems you are past the point of making funny faces from the taste, and revelling in the glory that is The Truth. Welcome Home, to your brothers and sisters! Praise Yahweh, another lost sheep is found!

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby MissouriBill » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 am

Welcome and YHVH bless
MissouriBill

Postby egerkurt » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Greetings PrincessofJudah:

I'm glad that you have found us. Your story is very intriguing. Many of us have shared similar struggles along the way. There is much to learn here and this a tremendous forum for sharing our ideas as we grow in obedience and also in the joy of service to our heavenly Father.

I would be very interested in reading your book when it is completed. Welcome and may Yahweh bless you richly,

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby hoosieridentity » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Welcome! May Yahweh continue to Bless and Enlighten you every day.

YHVH Bless,

Brian
hoosieridentity

Return to Welcome Pages