This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello comrades (I am a Martin Lindstedt Sock Puppet)

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Hello comrades (I am a Martin Lindstedt Sock Puppet)

Postby wmfinck » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Christian wrote:HaHaHa, this is hilarious. I don't know much about this person but everything I've read is quite negative. What is wrong with you???

There are trolls in Christian Identity who are placed purposely by the enemies of our God, to soil our message.

Check out something called COINTELPRO, an official government program begun decades ago to infiltrate and subvert all groups opposed to the current two-party regime. They claim it went away, however that is not likely.

Then there is the JDL/JIDF/ADL Jewish alphabet agencies that seek to divide and nullify all opposition.

Aside from all of that, Identity has always attracted just plain nuts from the fringe.

Ye shall know them by their fruits.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Hello comrades (I am a Martin Lindstedt Sock Puppet)

Postby wehner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Welcome brother.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages