This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bill from Missouri

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Bill from Missouri

Postby MissouriBill » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm Bill DeClue and I'm a member of the Legion of Saints and Ayran Nations.
MissouriBill

Re: Bill from Missouri

Postby matthewott » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello Bill,

I'll admit I recognize your name, but only in the negative context spewed from the mouth of Marty, so in my eyes you start with a clean slate here, as do all Aryan Nations brethren who are making the step in the right direction by coming to Christogenea. This site and forum is first and foremost a place for proper Bible scholarship, as well as righteous fellowship. While the Truth of the Bible fully substantiates the doctrine of racial purity for the Israelite/Aryan race, it is not the sole focus of this site and forum...proper Biblical exegesis is, and I pray it is your intent to take full advantage of all the effort put into the work here to Glorify Yahweh and edify your brethren.

Welcome, brother, and Praise Yahweh!
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby MissouriBill » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Marty has been slandering me for a good year now but as far as I'm concerned if Marty hates me so much it only proves I'm doing something right. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MissouriBill

Postby Unnamed » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 pm

MissouriBill wrote:Marty has been slandering me for a good year now but as far as I'm concerned if Marty hates me so much it only proves I'm doing something right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not necessarily, but welcome to the board anyway. :D
Unnamed

Postby LegionOfSaints » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 am

Brother Bill

This is Scott, from the Aryan Nations and CSOY, it's nice to see you on here brother. Hoope you are able to come out to the klan rally next Saturday. Look forward to meeting you.
LegionOfSaints

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Welcome Bill. I am glad you have come here and hope you find great fellowship. I am looking forward to your contributions to our discussions.

YAH bless you,

James
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby MissouriBill » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:37 am

LegionOfSaints wrote:Brother Bill

This is Scott, from the Aryan Nations and CSOY, it's nice to see you on here brother. Hoope you are able to come out to the klan rally next Saturday. Look forward to meeting you.

Yes Brother, I will be there.
MissouriBill

Postby MissouriBill » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:39 am

JamesTheJust wrote:Welcome Bill. I am glad you have come here and hope you find great fellowship. I am looking forward to your contributions to our discussions.

YAH bless you,

James

Thank you Brother.
MissouriBill

Postby bamaman » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Welcome and I look forward to your posts.
bamaman

Postby VolkishChristian » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:29 pm

MissouriBill wrote:I'm Bill DeClue and I'm a member of the Legion of Saints and Ayran Nations.

I'm also from Missouri.
VolkishChristian

Return to Welcome Pages