This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bill was on Battle of New Orleans Radio WGSO AM last night

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Bill was on Battle of New Orleans Radio WGSO AM last night

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:55 am

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Bill was on Battle of New Orleans Radio WGSO AM last nig

Postby Germanicus » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks for making that pod cast available.
Germanicus

Postby EzraLB » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:04 am

It's always good to see Bill do outreach on shows like this, but I have to say that this show was frustrating to listen to. Of a 40 minute podcast, Bill got to talk for maybe ten minutes of it--half of it was commercials. And most of Bill's time was spent on some caller who wanted to insist that niggers and jews will have a chance at salvation. Bill did a good job refuting the caller's claims, but for the average newcomer to CI, this might have been a little confusing.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby fistofyahweh » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:03 am

Here is the audio taken directly from the WGSO website. I cleaned it up and removed all the commercials.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/667 ... rleans.mp3

Bill you can replace the one on your website which sounded really distorted...

-FOY
fistofyahweh

Postby bahr » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:53 am

Thanks fistofyahweh!
bahr

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:33 am

fistofyahweh wrote:Here is the audio taken directly from the WGSO website. I cleaned it up and removed all the commercials.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/667 ... rleans.mp3

Bill you can replace the one on your website which sounded really distorted...

-FOY

Thanks fistofyahweh! I will post this on Christogenea with the original, and put your copy into the player on the site.

I have to resample it at 22050 however, or it will never be compatible with my streams.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 pm

One thing that stands-out is when the host mentions the nigger-israelite movement, equating CI to this nonsense movement. And that is exactly the reaction the jews would want, that is in their interest.

Having a bunch of niggers make that claim immediately discredits CI, and a weak-mind is lead to conclude that the only legitimate claim is that of the jews. A claim which most WN and jewdeo-xtians grant them. And so I would not be surprised if the jews are supporting this movement, as we are now seeing it everywhere.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Alternative Media