This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Breitbart is controlled opposition

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Breitbart is controlled opposition

Postby wmfinck » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:55 am

Every once in awhile I have quoted or linked an article from Breitbart, but have always been able to verify the core information elsewhere.

However looking into the operation more closely these last few weeks, it is fully apparent that Breitbart is a full-blown Jewish operation which is co-opting the so-called "alt right".

Andrew Breitbart himself was a "Jewish Agnostic", the many key members of his staff were Jews, are still Jews, and even after his death the website has no problem staying afloat, and is much more popular than when he was alive.

But now Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer are promoting Breitbart.... evidently because he thinks he can tell them what to do.

http://www.dailystormer.com/breitbart-is-good-i-like-breitbart/

Geez, a new tunnel in the rabbit hole. The bullshit never stops flowing.

Next chapter: How Andrew Anglin helped the Jews to co-opt the "alt-right". Haha, I do not have to write it, because Anglin already did.

I'll trade you two Andrews for a...
Last edited by wmfinck on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typos...
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Breitbart is controlled opposition

Postby Staropramen » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:52 am

But, but, but..........many of us were "stormin'" before we found CI.......so therefore we must embrace these mighty stepping stones!

An illuminated flying fylfot told me so! :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:50 am

Let WN support WN, we don't need to support WN. I don't think we should allow ourselves to be drawn into politics. Bill once said that people who support WN are 'hedging their bets because Jesus isn't really coming back, to paraphrase Bill. Meaning that they are forsaking Jesus to support godless WN.

Neo-nazism ain't what it used to be ...unless your a Christian Identist. 8-)
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Joe wrote:Neo-nazism ain't what it used to be ...unless your a Christian Identist. 8-)

Real Nazis are Christian, and real Christians are Nazis, as I've heard Bill say.

All these secular NS organizations are a joke, each with its own little Fuhrer running around trying to fill Hitler's shoes, which they never will simply because they lack faith.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Alternative Media