This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Conversations with Don Fox

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Conversations with Don Fox

Postby wmfinck » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Okay, I wrestled with posting these at Christogenea. But that will probably not happen until I decide to podcast them on Christogenea Saturdays, which is planned for when we travel north later this year. I will, however, post links to them here.

I have been doing a short series of program with Don Fox titled Beginnings and Ends, which is really a brief overview of CI beliefs and what we think about the things happening in the world today, in an off-the-cuff discussion format.

When Don posts the remaining podcasts, which will probably be four in number, I will update this post with the new links:

Beginnings and Ends Part 1: Origins of the European People

Beginnings and Ends Part 2: Mystery Babylon

Edit. Part 3 posted July 2nd:
https://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/beginnings-and-ends-part-3-the-time-of-jacobs-trouble/
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Conversations with Don Fox

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Listened over the weekend. Informative. Thanks guys..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Conversations with Don Fox

Postby Teutonic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Excellent podcasts, finished the one and halfway through the other right now.

Awesome the way they encapsulate such a wide variety of subjects but in such a way as to keep it simple enough for newcomers to CI who have been following Mr. Fox.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Alternative Media