This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sorcha Fall

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Sorcha Fall

Postby mouthypatricia » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:41 pm

I always wondered about this alternative news source- True Ott shares...

Sorcha Faal is a SISTERHOOD of individuals -- many of which are MOSSAD and centered in Israel.

It is an acronym scrambled from the Yiddish/Talmudic cabal meaning "As Of Rachal" --- going back to the secrets kept between the biblical Rachal and Abraham's wife.

The "order of Sorcha Fall" is dedicated to subversion and is basically a feminine secret society.

I did a full two hour radio show on this in December. While their "articles" have a lot of basic truth in them, there is always some critical disinfo in them as well.

Be aware.

TrueOr
mouthypatricia

Re: Sorcha Fall

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:01 am

Right, Patricia! Sorcha Fail, I am convinced, is just another CIA/Mossad/Whoever sponsored disinformation operation. Every once in awhile they (or she, if you want to believe it) get something right, to look credible, and the rest is all bull.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Sorcha Fall

Postby Michael » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 am

Yes, she / they / it cannot fool everyone.
We will prevail against the Satan!! Praise Yahweh!
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Return to Alternative Media