This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ron Kukal interview

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Ron Kukal interview

Postby ulyponce » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:10 am

Good job on your interview with Mr. Kukal. I've heard Mr. Kukal interviewed several times by Mark Glenn and Mike Piper. This was the first time I've heard him expand on his Christian beliefs and it sounds like he is open to the truth.Remember, Mark Glenn has been feeding Mr. Kukal his anti O.T. and anti Israelite bull for at least a couple years. Mark Glenn also strokes these guys egos with this "OPERATION CYANIDE" theory. I tend to believe the Liberty was attacked to cover up war plans or war crimes.
ulyponce

Re: Ron Kukal interview

Postby wmfinck » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks Uly,
I have Mr. Kukal's email address, and I plan on sending him a couple of my papers this weekend. I will also make some comments on the Canaanite turdball Mark Glenn.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Alternative Media