This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Why is the ADL promoting Alex Jones?

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Why is the ADL promoting Alex Jones?

Postby mouthypatricia » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:58 pm

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=465

Sorry- I don't know how to cut and paste so the photos show up. (duh)
mouthypatricia

Re: Why is the ADL promoting Alex Jones?

Postby matthewott » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:29 pm

I followed the Alex Jones show very closely for a few months, as a matter of fact I have a subscription to Prisonplanet. I still go to it occasionally just to get another perspective, but do not concern myself with the hype anymore. While AJ is a viable news site, maybe just a bit better than Glenn Beck, who is just a bit better than Fox News, it didn't take me long to realize that the answers these guys are producing are falling just short. I myself having been 'accused' of being a 'conspiracy theorist' ever since Waco and my simultaneous revelation of the Sacred Names of Yahweh and Yahshua, have long since been in the 'loop' of infomation that Alex is now becoming famous for. The answers I had been looking for all these years are found in the TSL CI approach to living the Word. The plain and simple answer to "what is going on in this world?" is simply the complete and utter "judaization" of the world, as punishment to us Israelites who aren't getting with the program. I no longer really care about the overdramatized news and politics like I used to. I always thought that somehow getting involved in all the HUMAN aspects of the workings of this world, that I could make a difference. I have finally realized that the only true path to making a difference leads straight to Yahweh. I truly believe that both AJ and Beck are on the jew payroll, one way or another, and that it doesn't matter whether or not the Twin Towers were brought down by Super Thermite or some kind of nuclear reaction or airplanes (yeah right!). We should understand by now what times we live in and we need to be preparing ourselves accordingly.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby bamaman » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 am

The ADL, will make Alex Jones to be a boogey man and by doing so,
they hope to get people to follow Alex. This way the people will be
getting the wrong information and never end up knowing what is really
going on. It is a Jew tactic to indirectly misinform the masses. The
ADL is a tricky and sinister entity. Furthermore the ADL, is a hate
group bent on destroying the white race and at the same time promote
the alien races.
bamaman

Postby AlexelA » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 pm

AJ's job is to spread confusion and fear. On the eve of Y2K, he terrified his listeners, many of whom hurriedly packed up their things and took off toward the country, when he told them that Russia had sent ballistic missiles with multiple warheads at the US. Bill Cooper exposed this and other examples of AJ's lies, which you can find on youtube. Of course, Bill Cooper was a legitimate whistle blower, so instead of being offered a contract by Sirius, he was murdered.
AlexelA

Postby Les » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 am

Bill Cooper was married to a Chinese or Native American woman, (forgot which), and occasionally did shortwave radio shows saying Christain Identity and British Israel-ism was created by freemasons.

Despite that, Cooper had some good info ,and exposed matters that nobody else talked about, until he did on the radio, or on his lecture tours.
It might be on wikipedia, but it's been said that Bill Cooper warned the public about the 9/11 attacks months in advance, and that was what triggered the police to murder him, not becuase he was 'drunk and in a rage and shooting at them'.
The information that Cooper had given , was then taken and used by Alex Jones and presented as his own.
Les

Postby bamaman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:29 pm

I honestly think Alex Jones, is seriously mentally retarded. No one
in their right mind would behave the way he does in public.
bamaman

Postby Vandal » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:27 am

matthewott wrote:I followed the Alex Jones show very closely for a few months, as a matter of fact I have a subscription to Prisonplanet. I still go to it occasionally just to get another perspective, but do not concern myself with the hype anymore. While AJ is a viable news site, maybe just a bit better than Glenn Beck, who is just a bit better than Fox News, it didn't take me long to realize that the answers these guys are producing are falling just short.

The purpose of gatekeepers and shills is to inspire men to waste their energy on transient resistance and manufactured dissent so they never actually get together in the Name of Yashua the Christ and apply his law to their living situations. Keep the sheep chasing ghosts and they'll never extricate themselves from the mud. I rant a bit about the problem with turncoats and shills like Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, and other so-called conservatives who teach us we can wallow in sin and still "take America back" by appealing to satanists in congress and the courts, in my longer rant on Christian Economics and applying Yahweh's Law:

MP3 AUDIO FILE: http://vandal.christogenea.org/wp-conte ... T%2002.mp3

Hope it motivates those with resources to start leading the sheep economically and socially. I hope to see in my lifetime lots of independent groups getting down to serious fellowship and becoming of one accord, not just in doctrine but in action.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Return to Alternative Media