This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christolaos Fellowship Call Archive through October, 2010

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Christolaos Fellowship Call Archive through October, 2010

Postby wmfinck » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:01 pm

October 19th, 2010 - Just Talk.

October 12th, 2010 - Mike Delaney of Prothink - Awakening & Activism.

See http://prothink.org and http://911missinglinks.com

October 5th, 2010 - Victor Switzer: Masonry (Free, not Stone).

September 21st, 2010 - Matthew Ott: A walk through some passages in Paul and their impact on Matt's own walk in the Way, with some of his own music, too.

September 14th, 2010 - Jerel Mosley interviews survivalist Jon Pinckard ofhttp://wildbayou.com.

September 7th, 2010 - Bruce G. - Just a fellowship chat (or I forgot!).

August 24th, 2010 - MackDog - Brainwashing propaganda from Hollywood - How the Media Controls Your Mind. This program has a companion in this thread here: Christolaos - Mackdog's selected videos for the Christolaos program on 8/24/2010

August 17th, 2010 - Bruce G. - A Place for Hate.

July 27th, 2010 - MarkIII - Double Standards.

July 20th, 2010 - Jerel welcomes Celtic music Expert Frank Walsh

Notice!!!
Beginning July 13th, 2010, it is apparent that segments of the Christolaos Fellowship Call will be held wherever it is whimsically convenient to hold them. Therefore archives will be made available here whenever it is convenient for me. If you do not see them here, please do not bother to contact me, since I do not have them! There is a link to the Talkshoe page provided below. [-WRF]

July 13th - Check the Talkshoe archives for this program.

Notice!!!
Beginning June 1st, 2010, segments of the Christolaos Fellowship Call will be held at the Christogenea Community Conference. See http://christogenea.net/connect for instructions detailing how to connect to the live program. Archives will continue to be made available here.

July 6th, 2010 - Matthew Ott - Fellowship.

June 29th, 2010 - Bil G. - Waiting on Yahweh.

June 22nd, 2010 - Mark III - Benefits of Herbs.

June 15th, 2010 - Matthew Ott - Fellowship.

June 8th, 2010 - RP Wake - Exercise.

June 1st, 2010 - Matt Ott - Personal Relationships and Christian Israel Identity Faith The first Christolaos program at Christogenea.net!

May 25th, 2010 - Mark III - Music and Mind Control

May 18th, 2010 - Bill G. Are You Watching?

May 11th, 2010 - RP Wake (another last-minute fill-in. Starts off discussing Communist America.

May 4th, 2010 - James the Just (as a last-minute fill-in). How to awaken our kindred to Identity truths?

April 27th, 2010 - What's with Energetic Medicine?.

April 20th, 2010 - Who are the pharisees, scribes and elders? - BillG.

April 13th, 2010 - Don Wassall from the Nationalist Times and Wendy from VaccineTruth.org.

April 6th, 2010 - Jerel Mosley.

March 30th, 2010 - Matt Ott.

March 23rd, 2010 - Bill G: Michael the Archangel, and the angels that sinned.

March 16th, 2010 - Matt Ott's Talkshoe Internet Radio World Premeire. :o

March 9th, 2010 - RP Wake.

March 2nd, 2010 - Bill G: The Lost Sheep, the Straight Path, the Consequences of Obedience & Disobedience.

February 23rd, 2010 - Jerel Mosley discusses Southern history & heritage.

February 16th, 2010 - BillG filled in for Greg H. and hosted Jesse Lee ... yeah, again

Commentary by Finck: Take Eustace Mullins, Cyrus Scofield, some southern congeniality and a bundle of fibs, however unintentional, throw it all in a blender, and the result is Jesse Lee. I will address some of his errors and fabrications on the next Christogenea Open Forum Call.

February 9th, 2010 - James the Just

February 2nd, 2010 - RP Wake - Interview with Jesse Lee
Commentary by Finck: Jesse Lee invents his own scripture, not merely his own interpretations. Lee agreed to come onto this program the day Eustace Mullins passed away. So those listening were filled with empathy for his cause. But that does not give him a license to lie about Scripture and History. Here I just had to interject some comments and questions, and caught hell for it by some listeners later. I could have been a lot harder on the guy, and in retrospect, it was my error that I was not. I should have been much harder on him.

January 26th, 2010 - Bill G. - Two Seedline Christian Identity 101!

January 19th, 2010 - Jerel Mosley - America: The New Zion - and many of us have known it for quite some time!

January 12th, 2010 - Greg Howard - Enoch, Esther & other topics.

January 5th, 2010 - James the Just: A potpourri of topics.

December 29th, 2009 - RP Wake: Dissenters among the dissenters.

December 22nd, 2009 - Bill G: A great sermon on humility & brotherly love.

December 15th, 2009 - Jerel Mosley with RP Wake: The jews of Hollywood. (Who have YOU been watching?)

December 8th, 2009 - Greg Howard

November 17th, 2009 - Jerel Mosley

November 24th, 2009 - RP Wake
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Christolaos Fellowship Call Archive

Postby wmfinck » Tue May 18, 2010 3:21 pm

The archive is finally updated and the links dependable again!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Alternative Media