This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I consider Pastor James P. Wickstrom my friend.

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Re: I consider Pastor James P. Wickstrom my friend.

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:20 pm

rpwake2 wrote:The best thing about Jim is he introduced me to Clifton Emahiser. He is a dynamic speaker and a good 2 seedliner. He has sinned but who hasn't.

The real question why he would make reference to Eli and an alias. I guess he has his reasons. I know the tree by its fruit. And so far as I can see Eli has brought for much fruit that is helping people. Bill knows Eli better than I and if he trusts him, that's good enough for me. Bill what about the Binghamton fiasco? How was it that the news got out?

Well that is my 2 cents
Yah bless all the Saints

First, Eli's actions should stand for themselves. A lot of people in Identity do not like Eli. Yet I have found that, even if Eli does not agree with me on certain issues, he has been consistent with me for five years, and he is obviously not afraid to listen, and to hear and discuss opposing opinions week after week on his own programs, where indeed we often have had such discussions. I admire Eli for that. Many Identity pastors can not bear to have their positions on any topic countenanced. Eli has been consistent, and he should be judged by the work that he has done - again rather consistently - for these past several years, in my opinion. Our programs have been about little but sound Biblical Two-Seedline Christian Identity scholarship, and Eli has never had any other agenda at all but to investigate and present the matters of Scripture.

Yes it is true that Eli uses an alias on his caller id. I am not alarmed by that. His name has often been in the news, on the ADL websites, and the man still has to make a living - unlike Jim Wickstrom who has not had to work for a living for quite a few years. Wickstrom lives in a glass house, and he is certainly in no position to throw stones, having many questions about his own past - and even his present - that he could be asked to explain. I also know that Wickstrom had no enmity towards Eli before the Kathy Kallstrom affair, where Eli joined the congregation in Michigan which censured Jim for that.

The fiasco in Binghamton is quite easy to explain. First, Eli's website is obviously watched by the ADL, and an announcement about the Binghamton meeting was up there for several months before the meeting date. Eli's cell phone number was also publicly announced, because he was on the road, and people did want to call about the meeting. Second, the ARA is obviously in the pocket of the ADL, and like marionettes they react when the ADL pulls a string. Third, we had several legitimate phone calls inquiring about the venue for the meeting, and Eli had to divulge it on the phone on the morning of the meeting to all who called inquiring, which he did. But finally, it only takes one honest-sounding inquiry with an hour or two notice for the Northeast Bolshevik Coalition (NBC, in this case the ARA chapter in Binghamton) to get a motley crew of college commies together, and make a few whining-jew phone calls complaining and telling lies to the venue while impersonating the media, which is what they did. This being New York, and nobody up here wanting to offend the NBC, the venue folded immediately, and cancelled our reservation. Surely Eli did not plan this episode, having spent two days driving to New York from Chicago, along with others.

I hope this clears a few things up, even if it leaves a few things unsaid.
William Finck
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PastorVisser » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 pm

All,

I’ve had fellowship and dined with Pastor Eli James and can assure you that he’s no jew.

In peace,
PastorVisser

Postby Obadiah18 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 am

I'll always have a soft spot for Pastor Wickstrom, seeing that his broadcasts on the Turner Network introduced me to the full dual-seedline, no-such-thing-as-a-good-jew Christian Identity message.

I used to love it when he and Pastor Bob from "Oy Vegas" did the show together. Pastor Bob would always go off on a long, furious rant about how all the jews were going to get theirs, then Pastor Wickstrom would turn around and jokingly admonish him with "Too soft on the jews tonight." Great memories!

"Too soft on the jews" and "Praise Yahweh and keep your powder dry" (which I've modified into "Praise Yahweh and keep your wood-chipper oiled") are a permanent part of my lexicon now.
Obadiah18

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:03 pm

All,

I’ve had fellowship and dined with Pastor Eli James and can assure you that he’s no jew.

In peace,
Pastor Visser, we can all rest easier now. ;)

Obadiah,

Dr. Wickstrom has done a lot of good for The Kingdom. I am concerned that he has gone into all this self promotion. It is a trap any one of us could fall into. I used to think that self promotion was the trap reserved exclusively for JEW-deo "Christians", but apparently we all bring both our knowledge and our weaknesses with us no matter where we go. Well, duh!

It is important that we all remain focused on the same goal - YHWH/Yahshua and HIM alone! As long as we do that, we will all work toward the same purpose and remain one body.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Les » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 pm

I like Pastor Wickstrom , I have heard nothing but good things about him until this past year.

so, since he has not said anything against YAHWEH, or our folk, I will never help any to go against him.
I have heard a few things about him, but not in enough detail to my liking maybe.

even if a lot of what heard so far is true.... seems like women/seductions have lead him astray ,just like King David.

everybody should be careful who they befriend. and those that that turn out to be federal rats should know, one day their sentence will also come.

I will be heartbroken if Wickstrom stayed in the "movement", to avoid problems,like that shabbas goy Tom Metzger.
Les

Previous

Return to Alternative Media