This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A Jew is the author of the "6th & 8th Day" creation theory

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

A Jew is the author of the "6th & 8th Day" creation theory

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 pm

I believe that my Pragmatic Genesis series, in its first few segments, soundly defeats any idea that there were two different creations of "Adam", and I stand by that to this very day.

That being said, it is evident that the idea that "Pre-Adamites" were created in Genesis chapter 1 comes from a Talmudic Jew Converso, raised a Calvinist, named Isaac La Peyrère

So a Jew is the father of the "6th & 8th Day" creation theory.

Here is his wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_La_Peyr%C3%A8re

Here is a link where a downloadable PDF is found explaining La Peyrère's thesis and its impact on Bible study, titled Pre-Adamites, Politics and Criticism: Isaac La Peyrère’s Contribution to Modern Biblical Studies by Jeffrey L. Morrow of Seton Hall University

https://www.academia.edu/13926727/Pre-Adamites_Politics_and_Criticism_Isaac_La_Peyr%C3%A8re_s_Contribution_to_Modern_Biblical_Studies?auto=download
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: A Jew is the author of the "6th & 8th Day" creation theo

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:35 pm

wmfinck wrote:That being said, it is evident that the idea that "Pre-Adamites" were created in Genesis chapter 1 comes from a Talmudic Jew Converso, raised a Calvinist, named Isaac La Peyrère. So a Jew is the father of the "6th & 8th Day" creation theory.

Great find, Bill. According to La Peyrere's Wiki page, he was a friend of none of than Menasseh Ben Israel, the Portuguese jew (a redundancy, I know) who was instrumental in gaining the jews readmission to England--and who was an early promoter of falsely identifying non-Whites as the Lost Tribes of Israel. Both La Peyrere and ben Israel promoted an early form of Christian Zionism, and it seems that the "6th & 8th Day" creations is an important part of that deception.

Wiki:
"Menasseh became a convert to La Peyrère's belief that the coming of the Jewish Messiah was imminent. La Peyrère also argued that Messiah would join with the king of France (that is, the Prince of Condé, not Louis XIV of France) to liberate the Holy Land, rebuild the Temple and set up a world government of the Messiah with the king of France acting as regent."
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: A Jew is the author of the "6th & 8th Day" creation theo

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:25 pm

EzraLB wrote:Great find, Bill. According to La Peyrere's Wiki page, he was a friend of none of than Menasseh Ben Israel, the Portuguese jew (a redundancy, I know) who was instrumental in gaining the jews readmission to England--and who was an early promoter of falsely identifying non-Whites as the Lost Tribes of Israel. Both La Peyrere and ben Israel promoted an early form of Christian Zionism, and it seems that the "6th & 8th Day" creations is an important part of that deception.

Lol, I found it in preparation for Saturday's podcast, which will discuss exactly that, Man. b. Israel.

I think. I only got 3 1/2 pages today, so Saturday may be a long one.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Old Testament Discussion