This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Slaying Cain

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Re: Slaying Cain

Postby wmfinck » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Joe wrote:I am still thinking about this.
And one question I have is that if these are not celestial angels then they must be white.
Yet they were in the garden before the first man Adam.

And if these angels were white they would not create giants or abominations when they took the daughters of Adam.

And if there were angels on the earth that were not celestial (or created by fallen celestial angels) nor Adamic, then I would question their origination. They were not of God yet they were on the Earth.

They knew good, but they already had experienced evil. To me that means that they had rebelled against God, fallen from "heaven", and were already mongrelized. But they were called "angels" and "sons of heaven" because that is from where they had originally come. Just like the bastards of today often retain the names of their legitimate ancestors. The Creation was already corrupted. In that aspect, the revelation of Revelation chapter 12 connecting the fallen angels to "that old serpent" is reconciled in that manner.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PhilNotChristian » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Yahweh assured Cain that he would not be slain, because if he were slain then the words to the serpent in Genesis 3:15, which Christ upheld in the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares, would not be fulfilled. But this is for Adam's benefit, that he learn the consequences of sin, and not for the benefit of Cain.

The key to understanding this is stated in Bill's first sentence. Yahweh assured Cain he would not be slain (period). If you do any real research here you will discover Yahweh did not "mark" Cain. He showed him and did not necessarily set a hook nose or bulls eye on Cain's forehead. Yahweh lives outside the box of time and His omnipresence gives Him the ability to allow Cain a peek into the future. I used several, many, commentaries, lexicons and any other tool I could come up with and this is the only logical conclusion. I may be new to a lot of the CI message but that doesn't mean I have just begun my Biblical "journey"...In my humble opinion sir.
PhilNotChristian

Postby PhilNotChristian » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:47 pm

brucebohn wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
EzraLB wrote:If Cain is of the bloodline of the Serpent, why would Yahweh insist that Cain and his posterity be preserved, going so far as to set a mark upon him so that others will know not to touch him?

That's a big "IF' upon which so many theories are predicated upon. If, on the other hand, the connection between Cain and Canaanites could possibly be speculation, and Cain ended up in China (having gone east of Eden), then, if I may speculate, to figure China ("kings of the east") may be God's instrument in bringing down Mystery Babylon. Israelites did not defeat ancient Babylon and the pattern may be the same for modern Babylon.

Yes Mark, my thoughts were along the same line.....

If Yahweh allowed the posterity of Cain to be destroyed, would that not invalidate Gen. 3:15 ? Assuming there is a Cain-Satanic-Canaanite-jew line of descendants that Yahshua blasted in the N.T. "Ye are of your father the Devil..." I am not mocking anyone, sir. I am attempting to engage in a true Biblical discussion and achieve the best grip I can on these subjects.
PhilNotChristian

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:13 pm

Christian wrote:If Yahweh allowed the posterity of Cain to be destroyed, would that not invalidate Gen. 3:15 ? Assuming there is a Cain-Satanic-Canaanite-jew line of descendants that Yahshua blasted in the N.T. "Ye are of your father the Devil..." I am not mocking anyone, sir. I am attempting to engage in a true Biblical discussion and achieve the best grip I can on these subjects.

Not every non-White is descended from Cain. So even if, as you suggest, the posterity of Cain were destroyed, there would still be the racial contrast between the two entities of Gen. 3:15.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Kentucky wrote:Not every non-White is descended from Cain. So even if, as you suggest, the posterity of Cain were destroyed, there would still be the racial contrast between the two entities of Gen. 3:15.
Mark

The "dual seedline" devil-in-the-sky group has confused issues rather than helped. (I do not mind the term "two seedline" so much but I think "dual seedline" is silly for some reason, but I digress.)

The "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" must have had many branches already by the time Adam was created. So the "seed of the serpent" was not necessarily limited to Cain or Cain's descendants.

I am only mentioning this in support of what Mark says here.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:29 am

Fenwick said:
I had personally speculated if there was some linguistic link between "Khan" and "Cain" or perhaps "Cohen". 

I would also speculate if Chan could be linked with Cain
and possibly even 'China'.This would support Marks thinking regarding Cain going to the far east and building cities?
MikeTheAdamite

Previous

Return to Old Testament Discussion