This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Circumcision

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Re: Circumcision

Postby bahr » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:40 am

Study Links baldness to Utter Stupidity Disorder

A researcher find bald men have lower IQ scores than intact men.
I'm the researcher and I can prove what I say. See for yourself!

Image Image
bahr

Postby Joe » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:49 am

I tried to post at the daily stormer about this, in response to another 'mutilation' article. They don't realize that by calling circumcision 'mutilation' they are undermining the Bible. DS says it is a Christian site.

Here is a typical WN response. Andre is ignorantly promoting this nonsense. They are crazy. I don't really go along with their movement, especially since becoming aware of Brother Ryan's work, I am just there to defend the Bible.

“Circumcision” is utter filth, and is an insult to God who creates both the male and the female body. It is highly damaging both mentally and physically and is a form of sexual assault, and is certainly a violation of the bodies of boys.Men who get sliced later in life are generally fags, perverts and retards who are in any case afraid to admit after the fact that they made a grave mistake, so they cover it up with bravado.

Half the nerves and most of the skin are missing from the penis in the circumcised man, so he is most assuredly mutilated and less of a man. He has a permanent scar where the nerve-packed genital tissue was carved away.

There are no more contemptible and sickening freaks on earth than those who apologize for and attempt to perpetuate the inexpressible pedophilic filth that is “circumcision.” Also it is a kike practice through and through, but then jews can never be men to begin with so they seek to rob others of their masculinity.

Kikes, dirty Arabs, Africans, S. Korean males are genitally mutilated, along unfortunately with most White American boys. “Routine” sexual dismemberment of the male is the most massive medical scandal and disgrace in American history next to abortion. White men are circumcised you say? Not in Europe we’re not. Ugh, it is disgusting to do that to boys.

Take your apologism for this filth elsewhere. Circumcision merits at least 20 years in prison for the individual who would violate a little boy in this way, and has no place in a civilized White society.

Once again it is promoted largely by faggots, coprophiles, kikes, jackoffs and pedophile sadists. In fact there are even sites on the internet where grown men swap fantasies about boys being circumcised, about the blood and the pain and so on.

The sexual nature of circumcision practically guarantees that in a future White society it will be seen as the predatory faggery it is.

Take that crap elsewhere, because it doesn’t belong on the Daily Stormer. American boys and all boys deserve better than this.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:42 am

Joe wrote:DS says it is a Christian site.

David Duke claims to be a Christian too. It's a meaningless claim without fruit to back it up.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:57 am

There aren't many nerves in the skin that gets cut off. Although there are different kinds of circumcision to be honest. I could see a really "deep" one being a problem and could be regarded as mutilation, but the kind the ancient Israelites practiced couldn't be seen as such at all.

What annoys me the most about these discussions is the amount of ignorance like with this guy in the quoted post above. They actually have no experience on the matter and simply attack it because its cool to do so in the name of "WN".

Circumcised or uncircumcised, what does it really matter? Maybe boys should be given the choice once they are educated on the facts (Biblically and biologically), not having been subject to insane rants like these.
Nayto

Postby Les » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:07 am

I will be considered crazy here, but I will never understand how circumcision is "ok" but other bodily mutilation/ tattoos/ markings are not ok.

A very elder mentor of mine from Aryan Nations told me in 1993 that circumcision came from the "other lord"= the false lord/ the infernal.

I haven't studied the ancient texts like he did, but he was truthful in everything he told me.
Les

Postby Lang » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Les wrote:I will be considered crazy here, but I will never understand how circumcision is "ok" but other bodily mutilation/ tattoos/ markings are not ok.

A very elder mentor of mine from Aryan Nations told me in 1993 that circumcision came from the "other lord"= the false lord/ the infernal.

I haven't studied the ancient texts like he did, but he was truthful in everything he told me.

I'm against doing it on all babies for religious purpose. But sometimes its needed to fix something wrong, for example, phimosis. As to the Old Testament, back in those days it was like the "mark" of the alliance Israel had with God, so I can't see how this is "infernal". Unless your teacher was of a old school Positive Christian of a old wave of thought and disregarded the entire Old Testament based on the premisse that it was jewish and the OT God the Devil, while the NT was righteous and Christ and real God. I've seen this wave of thought among some NS people, but it is contrary to CI doctrine, of course.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Les wrote:I will be considered crazy here, but I will never understand how circumcision is "ok" but other bodily mutilation/ tattoos/ markings are not ok.

Wow, circumcision was from Yahweh God, and all of the Scripture supports that, Old Testament, New Testament, and otherwise.

Circumcision was a sign of obedience to God, and was not as harsh to those in the ancient world as it may be imagined to be today. Today even the most well-intentioned people put far too much emphasis on the enjoyment of life, sexual gratification, and material things.

However today circumcision is NOT necessary by any means, and I would not advise it.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Old Testament Discussion