This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 11, 2014 11:39 am

There are many more than this, however here are the examples which I used in my recent "Sons or Bastards" program illustrating that the word QAHAL was used by Moses to describe the entire body of the children of Israel.

I will use quotations to separate the individual examples.

Genesis 28:3: And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people;

The word QAHAL (6951) is "multitude" in Genesis 28:3. Therefore it refers to all the descendants of Jacob.

Genesis 35:11:And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

The word QAHAL (6951) is "company" in Genesis 35:11. Therefore it refers to all the nations of Jacob.


Genesis 48:4: And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.

The word QAHAL (6951) is "multitude" in Genesis 48:4, and therefore it again refers to all the descendants of Jacob.


Exodus 12:6: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

The "whole assembly" of Israel in Exodus 12:6 is a QAHAL, the word EDAH which also appears is translated “congregation”, but it simply means multitude, and it was not only the elite priests who were to slaughter the Passover lamb, for all Israel were commanded to slaughter a lamb on the Passover.


Exodus 16:3: And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the LORD in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

Was it only the chief priests who were whining about hunger, where it says “and the children of Israel said unto them?” No, instead, it is all Israel which feared from hunger in Exodus 16:3, and Don Spears is not telling the truth because the word for assembly is QAHAL and it clearly refers to every single one of the children of Israel in this case.

Exodus 32:1: And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

Here in Exodus 32:1 the word QAHAL is simply together, and clearly refers to all of the children of Israel.


Exodus 35:1 And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said unto them, These are the words which the LORD hath commanded, that ye should do them.

Here in Exodus 35:1 the word QAHAL is simply gathered, and clearly refers to all of the children of Israel.


Leviticus 8:3-4: 3 And gather thou all the congregation [EDAH] together [QAHAL] unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 4 And Moses did as the LORD commanded him; and the assembly [EDAH] was gathered together [QAHAL] unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

The word QAHAL in Leviticus chapter 8 describes the gathering together of the entire EDAH, or multitude, of the children of Israel. Not just the priests.


The word QAHAL is gather in Deuteronomy 4:10. it is assembly in Deuteronomy 5:22, 9:10 and 10:4. In each of those cases it refers to all of the children of Israel.

The last example I shall offer is from Joshua 8:35: There was not a word of all that Moses commanded, which Joshua read not before all the congregation of Israel, with the women, and the little ones, and the strangers that were conversant among them.


All the QAHAL of Israel included the women and the children. Therefore when Moses wrote that a bastard shall not enter the congregation, he meant the congregation of the entire children of Israel, not just the rulers and priests! If the commandment was limited to the priests, Deuteronomy 23:2 may have been in Leviticus, and not only in Deuteronomy.

It should be quite certain that Don Spears, Jeromy "Geronimo" Visser and Dave Kennedy are all lying, and that the QAHAL is the general assembly of all of the children if Israel. It also was used to describe all the nations of Jacob or all the descendants of Jacob. Wow, the lies people tell to justify their own bastard grandchildren!

And if you insist upon interpreting the word QAHAL in the manner that the jews use it today, then YOU are the one who is teaching the Talmud!
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun May 11, 2014 2:12 pm

I wwondered about Deuteronomy 23:1 which forbids men with 'crushed testicles' from entering the congregation.if I've got this right uses the word 'biq-hal' for congregation!does this have a different meaning Bill or are they also not considered Israelite because obviously they would be unable to reproduce?
MikeTheAdamite
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 am
Location: Lancashire UK

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Verse 23:1 seems to be an instruction to exclude eunuchs from the congregation, and the NAS and Matthew Henry agree.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun May 11, 2014 2:37 pm

But what would this exclusion mean??
What exactly are they excluded from?
MikeTheAdamite
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 am
Location: Lancashire UK

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Being excluded from the congregation means exclusion from the community. In original Catholic Church vocabulary this was excommunication, as Paul suggested of the 1 Corinthians 5 fornicator.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby Kentucky » Sun May 11, 2014 7:38 pm

wmfinck wrote:It should be quite certain that Don Spears, Jeromy "Geronimo" Visser and Dave Kennedy are all lying, and that the QAHAL is the general assembly of all of the children if Israel. It also was used to describe all the nations of Jacob or all the descendants of Jacob. Wow, the lies people tell to justify their own bastard grandchildren!

And if you insist upon interpreting the word QAHAL in the manner that the jews use it today, then YOU are the one who is teaching the Talmud![/b]

Geronimo Visser also likes to play the straw man game by saying something the talmud says and then apply that to those who oppose him. For example, for years he has been saying that judaism has no devils and that jews only believe that the devil is the flesh. Naturally, for someone who can only play with a stacked deck, there is no telling the truth when it comes to their pet doctrines. Most of Dual Seedline is cognizant of the passages in the talmud that reiterate the premise that Satan impregnated Eve. It's there. One need not extrapolate any further with that, being that he is either a liar or terribly ignorant.

Secondly, I don't think it's a coincidence the the words devil and flesh can be found in the same context. But, apparently to Bible thumper extraordinaire like Geronimo, there is no connection whatsoever. Perhaps he doesn't want diabolos to mean false accuser, like himself, but rather a mystical scapegoat that is accountable for all of his dirty deeds. We can take just about any translation of Hebrews 2:14-15 and understand what the mission of Christ was. Perhaps he doesn't think that his carnal nature is to be corrected by Christ. It sounds like he needs the devil more than Christ. And from his shallow theology, that appears to be the case.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Visser's modus operandi has been to use strawman arguments presented through sock puppets to troll whoever rejects his Cathar Dualist idea of satan. That way he minimizes any risk of being proven a fraud, because he himself is not taking the position.

Visser is purposely misrepresenting things I have recorded not only in my podcasts, but in several papers on my website - papers which he obviously has not read. What a dummy. Anyone who has ever actually listened to my podcasts or read my work can easily tell that Visser is a liar. He lies because he is intellectually and morally bankrupt, and cannot debate the real arguments.

Joe November uses the same strawman tactics, minus the sock puppets.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Geronimo Visser thinks Comparet can refute the notes I have on the word QAHAL.

Bertrand Comparet supplied the wrong definition of QAHAL:
Comparet in God's Righteous Remnant wrote:In Old Testament times, this righteous remnant was singled out for special service to Yahweh. In the Hebrew language, they were called the qahal. This word means those selected and called out from among the mass of the nation. They included the priests, both Aaronic and Levitical, and the heads of the tribes. It was their job to see that the whole nation was guided into the paths of righteousness, so clearly marked out by the prophets. When they would and could do this, the nation reached the heights of civilization and prosperity.

http://comparet.christogenea.org/conten ... us-remnant


However Comparet supplied no citations, and here I have supplied many citations which show that Moses and later writers used the term QAHAL to describe the entire congregation of the children of Israel.

Comparet is NOT a higher authority than the Scripture.

This passage from Ezra 2:64 proves Comparet to be mistaken:

Ezra 2:64 wrote:The whole congregation together was forty and two thousand three hundred and threescore


The word congregation there is QAHAL and describes all 42,360 of the people who returned to Jerusalem from captivity. That is not merely the priests and the heads of the other 2 tribes.

This passage from Ezra 10:1 further proves Comparet to be mistaken:

Ezra 10:1 wrote:Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore.


Haha, the word congregation here is also QAHAL. A QAHAL of "men women and children" proves Visser, Spears, Kennedy and Comparet all to be STUCK ON STUPID.

A QAHAL can be of evildoers: Psalm 26:5
A QAHAL can be of saints: Psalm 89:5

The word is congregation, but Moses regularly used it to describe all of the Israelites with him in the Exodus.

Visser, Spears, Kennedy, wow, what a QAHAL of QLOWNS!!!

Visser, Spears and Kennedy are idiots for choosing Comparet to be an authority over Scripture. He was only a man, and he too made mistakes.

There are many other examples. Even the most obstinate fools can sometimes realize their sins and their need for repentance.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 12, 2014 9:36 am

Even though Bertrand Comparet was wrong on the word QAHAL in his sermon "Yahweh's [God's] Righteous Remnant", he certainly did NOT let his error there inhibit his understanding of Deuteronomy 23:2.

Jeromy Geronimo Visser and Don Spears are hypocrites where they attempt to apply a bad interpretation of a word in one Comparet paper to their own understanding of Deuteronomy 23:2, but do NOT cite what Comparet himself said about Deuteronomy 23:2!

What a QAHAL of QLOWNS they are!!!

Here is what Comparet says of bastards in another sermon, "Yahweh [God] Commands Racial Segregation", quoted here from http://comparet.christogenea.org/content/yahweh-commands-racial-segregation where the audio is also available:

YAHWEH COMMANDS RACIAL SEGREGATION by Bertrand L. Comparet

Taken From Your Heritage

Prepared into a PDF file by:

Clifton A. Emahiser’s Teaching Ministries

Plus Critical Notes

In the Bible Yahweh repeatedly warns us against any mixing of races, and especially against intermarriage and mongrelization. Some of this has been overlooked because of imperfect translation out of the Hebrew and Greek languages, in which the Bible was written. Let us examine some of these passages, carefully noting the exact meaning of the words used in the original tongues.

From the very beginning, the commandment not to permit mongrelization is strongly emphasized. For example:

Exodus 33:16: “So shall we be separated, I and all of Thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.”

Leviticus 20:24: “I am Yahweh thy God, which have separated you from other people.”

Joshua 23:12-13: “If ye do in any wise go back and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriage with them and go in unto them and they unto you: know for a certainty that they shall be snares and traps unto you and scourges in your sides and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish off from this good land which Yahweh your God has given you.”

Deuteronomy 7:3: “Neither shalt thou make marriages with them: thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.”

Many warnings are given in the Bible not to mate with the stranger. The Hebrew words translated stranger in these verses are zuwr, nekar, and nokri, each one means a person of a different race from ours. There are other Hebrew words, ger and toshab, meaning persons who are aliens only in a political sense, but of our race. The warning against race mixing is always against those strangers who are zuwr, nekar or nakri. For example Proverbs 23:27 tells us, “For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange (zuwr) woman is a narrow pit.”

The reason for the warning is clear, mongrelization is the worst form of genocide. If you kill 99% of a race, but leave the other 1% pure blooded, they will in time restore the race. But, when you mongrelize them, you have destroyed that race eternally. Once mixed with the black or yellow races, the white race would be totally and forever destroyed, hence Yahweh has forbidden it. The following verses illustrate this point.

Psalm 144:11-12: “Rid me and deliver me from the hand of strange (nekar) children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood: That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth, that our daughters may be as the polished cornices of a palace.”

Jeremiah 2:21,25: “Yet I planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed. How then, art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange (zuwr) vine unto Me? Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat thirst: but thou saidest There is no hope: no, for I have loved strangers (zuwr) and after them will I go.”

Hosea 5:6-7: “They shall go with their flocks and their herds to seek Yahweh, but they shall not find Him: He hath withdrawn Himself from them. They have dealt treacherously against Yahweh: for they have begotten strange (zuwr) children.” Noah was saved because he was pure blooded, while those around him were mongrelized. Genesis 6:2,4-5, records the forbidden mixing of races and the evil results thereof. Noah was a different story, he obeyed Yahweh’s law against the mixing of the races.

Genesis 6:9: “Noah was a just man and perfect (taw-meem, without blemish) in his generations (to-led-aw, descent, ancestry).” Hence, Noah and his family were saved while the mongrels were wiped out. Mongrelization is the sin for which Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed!!!

Jude 1:7: “Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”

Those who seek to force integration in the schools and churches are now beginning to admit that their real purpose is to bring about racial intermarriage. They have even deceived certain well meaning, but ignorant clergymen into helping them. Even without inter-marriage, just allowing negroes into the white churches is disobedience to Yahweh. Do you say you didn’t see that in your Bible, this is only because mistranslation conceals it from you. No doubt you were puzzled when you read the following in Deuteronomy 23:2. “A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of Yahweh: even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of Yahweh.”

You wondered at this, because an illegitimate child is not to blame for the sins of its parents. Why should the penalty extend for ten generations, they might all be legitimately born?

The Hebrew word mistranslated bastard is the word mamzer. It means a mixture, a half breed or mongrel. It has nothing to do with whether a child’s parents were married, but it refers to the forbidden mixture of races. This is why the penalty extends for ten generations, it shows how seriously Yahweh treats this sin. It is true the mulatto child is not to blame for his parents’ sins, but he/she is still a mulatto. The first generation would be a half-breed, the second would have at least a quarter of the black blood. The third at least 1/8th; the fourth 1/1 6th; and so on. In the tenth generation, the negro blood may be as small as one part in 1,024, yet Yahweh says this is too much to be allowed to enter into the congregation of Yahweh.

If you admit that your church is not worthy to be called the congregation of Yahweh, then perhaps this doesn’t concern you. But if your church is, or trying to be the congregation of Yahweh, hadn’t you better obey Yahweh’s own commandment concerning it? Call this to the attention of your minister.

The unfortunate children of such marriages are not the guilty ones, the sin is that of their parents. The fact they cannot help what they are does not change the permanent fact they are what they are. The experience of thousands of years has demonstrated that the dark races do not have what it takes to produce the white man’s high civilization. They have never had it in their own lands and they only have it here because we, the white majority, make it so.

The mixed breed is the same, they do not have in proper measure, those qualities which Yahweh so carefully implanted in the white race to carry out certain purposes which He has assigned to them. Recognition that Yahweh made the races different does not imply hatred or contempt for any of them. Difference has its purposes, which must be respected. I do not expect the family cat to sing like a canary, nor the canary to keep mice out of the kitchen. If I went quail hunting, I would not expect a horse to point quail for me, neither would I try to saddle and ride the best hunting dog in the world. All the family pets are equally loved and none are despised because he can’t do what some other does. Each has his own purpose and trying to mix them up or interbreed them can only harm them.

There are many people to whom these facts are new. There are also many who have learned the evil lesson that they can get more money or more political popularity, by violating these laws of Yahweh than by obeying them.

Some of you might not like being reminded of these things, but remember, I did not write the Bible, Yahweh wrote it through His prophets. His commandments are always right. For our own good, for the very survival of our white race upon the earth and that we may face Yahweh with a better conscience, we had better obey these laws of Yahweh.

Critical note by Clifton A. Emahiser: While Comparet did well with this topic, I cannot agree with his remark: “Recognition that Yahweh made the races different does not imply hatred or contempt for any of them.” Yahshua Christ Himself said at Matthew 13:47-50, which in context reads:

“47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea [of people], and gathered of every race: 48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good [racial kind] into vessels, but cast the bad [racial kind] away. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50 And shall cast them [the bad racial kind] into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” Are we to believe that Yahweh created a bad racial kind?


Even though Clifton and I think that even Comparet and Swift were a little soft on the race issue, they nevertheless would never let a bastard into the congregation of Yahweh!
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Bible 101, Some Examples of the Use of the Word Qahal

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Kentucky wrote:
wmfinck wrote:Geronimo Visser also likes to play the straw man game by saying something the talmud says and then apply that to those who oppose him. For example, for years he has been saying that judaism has no devils and that jews only believe that the devil is the flesh. Naturally, for someone who can only play with a stacked deck, there is no telling the truth when it comes to their pet doctrines. Most of Dual Seedline is cognizant of the passages in the talmud that reiterate the premise that Satan impregnated Eve. It's there. One need not extrapolate any further with that, being that he is either a liar or terribly ignorant.

On a recent James Wickstrom (another suspicious character convicted by one of Eli James' "ecclesiastical courts" for having sex with another CI man's wife) Talkshoe (episode #233) he had Geronimo Viser on his program and at 31:25

Wickstrom said, "Did you know that at the Rothschild's dinner table, they keep a place seated for Satan all the time with a plate, utensils, glasses, for him to come join them, for Satan Himself to sit at the table. Did you know that Pastor Viser?"

Geronimo: "No, I really didn't, but I'm not surprised in actually hearing that."

Wait a minute, Geronimo is contradicting himself. He's written that "JUDAISM HAS NO DEVIL." Shouldn't he actually be surprised that the biggest jews in the world are doing what Wickstrom describes? In fact, the White man's Bible makes this distinction, "Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils" I Cor. 10:21, which suggests that there is indeed a devil at somebody's dinner table. And what better candidate than the jews? Geronimo Viser writes in his thesis this choice subliminal, "Simply put, the jews teach that they're their own worst nightmare so the ability to create evil springs from within mankind -- the same principle that the modern "no-devil" preachers advocate." Aside from the twisted logic and gratuitous convolutions, did you see how he puts jews within mankind? The White race is mankind, not jews. Jews are a mongrel breed who cannot hear the Good Shepherd and thus cannot partake of the Lord's table. And yet this lying sack of universalism would have you believe something about the jews that is a pure LIE. Judaism is all about satan. Bill has been saying that jews, collectively, are satan for as long as I've been listening to him. Apparently that doesn't sit well with the jewish apologetics of talmudism and their annual ritual called the Kol Nidre, an annual rite to annul all vows; in other words, a license to lie and cheat at every opportunity. The only reason I can think of a so called pastor in CI to say jews don't believe in satan, is so they can't be called satanic. Oh, the tangled web they weave.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Next

Return to Old Testament Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron