This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Will esau be preserved?

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Will esau be preserved?

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:07 am

IX 1 I speak the truth among the Anointed, I lie not, my conscience bearing witness with me in the Holy Spirit, 2 that grief for me is great, and distress incessant in my heart, 3 for I have prayed that I myself would be accursed from the Anointed for the brethren, my kinsmen in regards to the flesh; 4 those who are Israelites, whose is the position of sons, and the honor, and the covenants, and the legislation, and the service, and the promises; 5 whose are the fathers; and of whom are the Anointed in regards to the flesh, being over all blessed of Yahweh for the ages. Truly. 6 Not, however, that the word of Yahweh has failed; since not all those who are from Israel are those of Israel: 7 nor because they are offspring of Abraham all children: but, “In Isaac will your offspring be called.” 8 That is to say, the children of the flesh, these are not children of Yahweh, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. 9 Indeed this word of promise: “At the appointed time I will come, and there will be a son for Sarah.” 10 And not only, but Rebekka also had conceived from one, by Isaak our father. 11 Then not yet having been born, nor having performed any good or evil, (that the purpose of Yahweh concerning the chosen endures, not from rituals, but from the calling,) 12 to her it was said, “the elder will serve the younger:” 13 just as it is written, “Jakob I love, and Esau I hated.

14 Now what may we say? Injustice is with Yahweh? Certainly not! 15 Indeed to Moses He says, “I will show mercy to whomever I show mercy, and I will feel pity for whomever I feel pity.”

So I am contrasting a son of promise and a son of the flesh (both of our race), meaning that although esau was from the same parents as Israel, he was not a son of promise. He was of our race, but did fornicate, if I follow the example of repentant fornicators (eg Ezra 10) than they will be preserved while their bastard offspring are destroyed.

Would this mean that esau will be preserved but his bastardized race destroyed?

And of-course esau did seem repentant, though he may not have been sincere:

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

If esau was repentant, why would he be not preserved, although waking to eternal shame as many of our race who are lost.

Please forgive me if this has been answered before.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Will esau be preserved?

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:21 am

This is all I could find:
KJV
Jer 49:10 But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not (H369).

NASB
Jer 49:10 "But I have stripped Esau bare, I have uncovered his hiding places So that he will not be able to conceal himself; His offspring has been destroyed along with his relatives And his neighbors, and he is no more (H369).

H369:
As if from a primitive root meaning to be nothing or not exist; a non-entity; generally used as a negative particle: - else, except, fail [father-] less, be gone, in [-curable], neither, never, no (where), none, nor (any, thing), not, nothing, to nought, past, un [-searchable], well-nigh, without.

'Not exist', he may be the one Adamite to go into the second death.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 am

Joe wrote:
IX 1 I speak the truth among the Anointed, I lie not, my conscience bearing witness with me in the Holy Spirit, 2 that grief for me is great, and distress incessant in my heart, 3 for I have prayed that I myself would be accursed from the Anointed for the brethren, my kinsmen in regards to the flesh; 4 those who are Israelites, whose is the position of sons, and the honor, and the covenants, and the legislation, and the service, and the promises; 5 whose are the fathers; and of whom are the Anointed in regards to the flesh, being over all blessed of Yahweh for the ages. Truly. 6 Not, however, that the word of Yahweh has failed; since not all those who are from Israel are those of Israel: 7 nor because they are offspring of Abraham all children: but, “In Isaac will your offspring be called.” 8 That is to say, the children of the flesh, these are not children of Yahweh, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. 9 Indeed this word of promise: “At the appointed time I will come, and there will be a son for Sarah.” 10 And not only, but Rebekka also had conceived from one, by Isaak our father. 11 Then not yet having been born, nor having performed any good or evil, (that the purpose of Yahweh concerning the chosen endures, not from rituals, but from the calling,) 12 to her it was said, “the elder will serve the younger:” 13 just as it is written, “Jakob I love, and Esau I hated.

14 Now what may we say? Injustice is with Yahweh? Certainly not! 15 Indeed to Moses He says, “I will show mercy to whomever I show mercy, and I will feel pity for whomever I feel pity.”

So I am contrasting a son of promise and a son of the flesh (both of our race), meaning that although esau was from the same parents as Israel, he was not a son of promise. He was of our race, but did fornicate, if I follow the example of repentant fornicators (eg Ezra 10) than they will be preserved while their bastard offspring are destroyed.

Would this mean that esau will be preserved but his bastardized race destroyed?

And of-course esau did seem repentant, though he may not have been sincere:

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

If esau was repentant, why would he be not preserved, although waking to eternal shame as many of our race who are lost.

Please forgive me if this has been answered before.

Yes, Esau will be in the Kingdom. ALL Israel is saved. I committed the same sin as Esau. My offspring has no place in the Kingdom but I do. Will I be in eternal shame? For that sin yes. But are my efforts now as a Christian for naught as far as rewards? Will those Whites who died hating Yahweh, cursing Christ, encouraging and accepting race-mixing but have not themselves race-mixed have a higher/better place in the Kingdom than me? I hope not. There seems to be a peculiar thought that I have noticed with some CI folks that race-mixers who repent are acceptable but they can't earn rewards, should be forever marginalized, not really trusted and never given any responsiblity or position. Where is the scripture for this? What god do they serve that can't change certain sinners?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby bahr » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:00 am

If you repent (in the true sense), then you are forgiven, period. Your sin is cleaned. That is the meaning of Christ favor. Otherwise, Christ would be an hypocrite Himself!

As for Esau, as it is written:

It appears from the text that he "played the repentance" like the catholics and other pharisees, but that was not a true repentance, it was a show, an emotional performance.
bahr

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 am

Even if he was not unrepentant, I understand that he should still be preserved. I am sure now, thanks for the replies. I just thought esau might be a special case, based on some other things I had read which I quoted. I know of the account in Ezra.

I, of-course, personally think you are a more honourable man than judeos and athiest who promote race-mixing Staro. But who am I to say anything about you, I have my own debts and do not wish to enter into trial.

The unrepentant 'sadistic souls' MC race-mixers are another story, they have some knowledge, so are probably worse than the ignorant.

Anyone have any insight on this:
That is to say, the children of the flesh, these are not children of Yahweh, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

I thought all children of Israel were the children of promise. Obviously esau is not a child of promise but is a child of Israel...
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:05 am

Joe wrote:Anyone have any insight on this:
That is to say, the children of the flesh, these are not children of Yahweh, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

I thought all children of Israel were the children of promise. Obviously esau is not a child of promise but is a child of Israel...

Esau the man is a child of the promise of eternal life. His mongrel offspring are not. Children of the flesh are broken cisterns into which nothing of God can be poured including and in the first instance, the spiritual beings that Yahweh created that reside in the loins of His people alone.
Last edited by Staropramen on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:12 am

bahr wrote:As for Esau, as it is written:

It appears from the text that he "played the repentance" like the catholics and other pharisees, but that was not a true repentance, it was a show, an emotional performance.

I don't think that quoted passage about Esau is meant to reflect on his sincerity regarding repentance. Rather it seems to refer to his inability to acquire what he desired by way of repentance. Race-mixing is the unforgivable sin because the results cannot be undone even though the Israelite race-mixer is himself forgiven.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

Wow, thanks Staro. That clears-up a few stupid questions. lol.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:35 am

How did Esau become an Israelite? Hated from the womb by Yahweh God,
yet he shall have his place in the Kingdom?
"Will Esau be preserved"? Interesting question.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

brucebohn wrote:How did Esau become an Israelite? Hated from the womb by Yahweh God,
yet he shall have his place in the Kingdom?
"Will Esau be preserved"? Interesting question.....

He is an Adamic man is what I meant. All White people are saved as far as I understand. I get confused sometimes understanding the differences between the promises to the race and the specific promises to Israel and how the two overlap but I have heard Bill mention it enough times to know that all White people are saved.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Next

Return to Old Testament Discussion