This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Will esau be preserved?

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Re: Will esau be preserved?

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:35 pm

@BruceBohn
I made sure to highlight that he was Adamic, not Israelite in my initial post. I got confused along the way.

But of-course the first promise for redemption is made in the Garden of Eden, I think all Adamic men are preserved.

I guess all the children of promise are from Jacob.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:56 am

The first promise of salvation is found in Genesis 3:22-24, and applies to the entire Adamic race. Romans chapter 5 corroborates that interpretation. The children of Israel were the means by which Yahweh chose to execute His will in the world, but even Christ informed us that other Adamic tribes would be in the resurrection.

Hebrews 12:17 wrote:For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Esau was repentant, but he was rejected "when he would have inherited the blessing" (Genesis 27). Repentance is a change of mind and purpose. Having no legitimate offspring when the blessing was given, he certainly realized his sin (Genesis 28:8-9) but it was too late for Esau to change his purpose.

Esau was used by Yahweh as an example of the consequences of race-mixing. However the churches have ignored the example, and today there are millions like Esau as a result.

Prophetically, the name Esau usually refers collectively to the bastard offspring, rather than to the individual himself. None of them are truly of Adam, but are the bastard "vessels of destruction" Paul mentions in his illustration of the people of Judaea in Romans chapter 9.

Paul in Romans 5 explained that as in one man, meaning Adam, all men were subject to death, that likewise in one man, meaning Christ, all would be made alive. He was explaining the very result of the promise made to the entire race in Genesis 3:22-24!

Therefore we cannot even discount Esau from "all", since he too is a child of Adam.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Germanicus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Assuming Hillary Clinton, George Bush etc are Adamite, where do they fit into the Kingdom? Yirmeyahu 23:40
Germanicus

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Assuming they are White, which is of course a big stretch, they will definitely receive everlasting life as is promised to our race. However, as it is written in Daniel 12:

...and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book [i.e. everyone who is pure White]. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Nayto

Postby Germanicus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Then what is "everlasting contempt" in the Kingdom? Do I get to give them nuggies (assuming I won't have everlasting contempt) or atomic wedgies? Do they enter through one of the 12 gates or remain outside? Or is that all metaphor?
Germanicus

Postby Kentucky » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Let's not assume that just because all Israel shall be saved, that every Israelite will be entering the Kingdom. There's many passages about who will not enter the Kingdom and one of them is in regards to the rich and that doesn't necessarily mean non-Israelites only. And in my humble opinion, not everyone entering the Kingdom will be ruling and reigning with Christ.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 am

For me personally, specifics are difficult on what will be happening once all is said and done. I'd suggest checking out Bill's book called "Christ Reich" though.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:45 pm

If traitors like Merkel, Clinton, Bush, Blair, etc are White and in the Kingdom they will definitely be washing dishes, cleaning toilets or the Kingdom equivalent of maintenance work and that's only because God is merciful.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:35 pm

I guess this all begs the question, just who, are those
who run the risk of their names being "blotted from the Book of life"..?
Doe's not God decide how far our sin's can ultimately lead.?
What have i missed?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:56 pm

brucebohn wrote:I guess this all begs the question, just who, are those
who run the risk of their names being "blotted from the Book of life"..?
Doe's not God decide how far our sin's can ultimately lead.?
What have i missed?

In Revelation 3 Christ addresses the church in Sardeis as being dead even though they were physically alive. I suspect that being blotted from the book of life might mean loss of physical life here and being judged with eternal existence rather than "life" [i.e. quality] after we die physically. We'll want nice shiny shoes in the kingdom and someone will have to shine them.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Old Testament Discussion