This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The curse of Adam.

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

The curse of Adam.

Postby bahr » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:27 am

Following what Bill said in one of his "Pragmatic Genesis" series, I would like to underline the importance of the racial understanding of Genesis 3:17-19, the curse of Adam.

Of course, please correct any possible error or misunderstanding. ;)

The cause:

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it:"

There are two parts, fully interconnected:
1) The corruption of our minds: Adam hearkened unto the voice of his wife, from the serpent: "your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods." This is the teaching of humanism.
2) The corruption of the Spirit through the corruption of our bodies: the production of bastards.

Contrary to the claim of the "churches", the scriptures don't talk about purely "spiritual" (i.e. abstract) things, what is in our minds, but always link our minds and the Spirit with our bodies. This is evident, because the creation of man is precisely that: the marriage of the spiritual and the carnal.

The effect, which confirm the nature of the crime:

"cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

The ground is the Adamic world (adamah). All the White Adamic families will "eat" through History, and the result will be bastardized people (thorns and thistles).

The herb is not good to eat; it is not the wheat: it is the tare. We will harvest tares. The bread is the eternal life; each White family will attain eternal life through much hardship.

Each White family (except Israel) will "return to the ground", which means that, by producing bastards, they will die and leave a cadaver behind: a bastardized people, twice dead people, zombies.

Our Father tells us: "Ah ok, so you thing you shall be as gods and be eternal; but in fact you shall die and produce a cadaver, because what the serpent has said is a lie".

So, here Yahweh is not speaking about individual death but about racial death.

The true meaning of all History is here announced and explained, clearly (why the succession of empires, etc). We see the same metaphorical, botanical language used throughout the Scriptures (compare these passages to the parable of the wheat and the tares).

We can notice that humanism is the pretension of being like "above the world, like gods" and that the effect will be the exact opposite. The things we claim to despise, as "gods", we shall get. Proud men will be humbled.

Also, we can now fully understand why, for instance, Yahweh still calls a bastardized ancient White people the same name as when they were White; it is because in fact He speaks about the dead body of the true Egypt. Same thing for Edom and other ancient White people.
bahr

Re: The curse of Adam.

Postby Lang » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:04 pm

A short comment about this part:

Contrary to the claim of the "churches", the scriptures don't talk about purely "spiritual" (i.e. abstract) things, what is in our minds, but always link our minds and the Spirit with our bodies. This is evident, because the creation of man is precisely that: the marriage of the spiritual and the carnal.

This is one of the most urgent things people have to understand... The worst abominations are committed based on this purely spiritual doctrine, which comes from eastern philosophy (occultism). People need to stop watching movies about spirits and realize they are as earthly and as bodily as it gets, they are not ethereal beings flying in the sky, neither they will be in the Kingdom; They will be "stuck" in bodies forever, after all, thats what they are. They can't live independently as souls because a body is required to our mind and memories be alive. Also, they can't live independently as spirits because the Spirit is not them, rather He is inside them, and their bodies are the temple for Him...
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: The curse of Adam.

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Thank you, Bahr, I am glad someone "got it". The curse of Adam is metaphor that goes way beyond simple agriculture. AND it was the result of the crime.

Plant bastards, reap thorns and thistles. I would bet Charles Weisman thinks it has to do with the weeds in his garden, LOL.

I wash my face before dinner, but I have sown six children in heartache.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Old Testament Discussion