This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Understanding the curse of Deut 28?

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Understanding the curse of Deut 28?

Postby Rogue » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:27 pm

I have been thinking about the curse of Deut 28 and the below verses in particular.
If it is YAHWEH who is responsible for theses curses, then how much of the blame should the Cannaites Jews take, seeing as they are the ones in our goverments implementing these unpopular immigration policies?

Is it the case that YAHWEH is using the serpent seed to bring theses curses about?

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey YAHWEH your God. 63 Just as it pleased YAHWEH to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: Understanding the curse of Deut 28?

Postby bahr » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:17 am

Yes, the entire serpent (the Edomites-"Jews", the head, and all non-Whites, the body) is fundamentally that: a tool in the hands of Yahweh, to teach His people the right way and to punish them when they disobey. These devils and beasts are, by themselves, of no importance at all. Just a temporary whip which will be thrown afterward.
bahr

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 am

Revelation chapter 20 wrote:7 And when the thousand years are completed, the Adversary shall be released from his prison 8 and shall go out to deceive the Nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle, of which the number of them is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they had gone up upon the breadth of the earth and encircled the encampment of the saints and the beloved city, and fire descended from out of heaven and devoured them. 10 And the False Accuser who deceived them is cast into the lake of fire and sulfur where are also the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night for the eternal ages.

There are many different levels of understanding. The Adversary, or "Satan", of Revelation 20 is certainly the Edomite Jew, who was released from prison when he was emancipated and given equal citizenship with the Christians of Europe 200 years ago, and right now he deceives all the world's other peoples in order to gather them against Israel.

This is the inevitable result of the blindness of Israel, being deceived into thinking "Satan" (the jew) is actually an "angel of light" (that their policies represent godliness). The blindness of Israel is in turn the inevitable result of their sin. Much of the will of God has been effected through the basic principle of cause-and-effect.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 pm

I was going to post the following in this thread viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5428&p=15608#p15608 but perhaps is closer to this one. I received a personal email from Richard Niemela today and he brings up a similar quandary related to Deut. 28:43 and the "stranger." We should understand these racial issues generally to guide us in interpreting any given passage. However, as is often the case, one can take the minutia of one passage and get drastic results. And so the question arises with this passage as to whether 'ger' stranger means a non-White or not. As I mentioned in the other thread, if it is a ger kinsman, then it would be some sort of betrayer; in an economic sense, a usurer or bankster perhaps. Here's his email to me:

Mark..Your recent article on strangers is well done and well worth sending about.. However, there is one point that is sometimes overlooked. That is how the Masoretes skewed the words for Stranger when it suited themselves.. A number of our CI people have quoted the application of the word stranger as used by God in Isaiah 56:3 & 6..The KJV offers these two as a “nokriiy stranger”, thus making it appear as if God had changed His mind about how Israel was to treat strangers that are nokriiy or zuhr’s..as Strong’s records the stranger in these two verses as an alien stranger, No. 5236 . This has led to the rampant universalism found today even amongst our people..Ted Weiland, Bob Vermaat of Canada’s Assn. of Covenant People, and others, esp. the Judeo/Christian ones.

What this shows is that the Masoretes did not compare the definition they applied for strangers in those verses as found in the older and far more accurate, Septuagint..In this particular case for Isaiah 56, the Septuagint calls them kinsman strangers, allogenes, rather than allotrios, the word which compares to the Hebrew alien stranger, Nokriiy..

In the case you cited from Deut.28:43-44, in your recent paper titled, “Don’t Talk toStrangers” wherein it refers to a stranger within thee shall get above thee very high, the KJV does show it to be a kinsman stranger -- if we accept Strong’s translation -- but again, when compared with the same verse in the Greek Septuagint, the Greek language depiction is again, rendered as a form of Allotrios, an alien stranger, thus one that cannot be associated with. And its words certainly fit into today’s status between the Jews and Christian Israel…

I have studied the word stranger over the years, and found that this was one of the key words which the translators used to skew the facts of history and place the talmudic Masoretic Jews, et.al, in a favorable status when in reality they themselves, by virtue of intentional mistaken translations, put the Jews in a better standing.. Gentile is another of the Key words that they also used to creat e confusion and skew the facts of the Bible..
JRN

If I was mistaken, I would gladly be corrected. But, it's been my experience in life that an adversary can be of non-White gene pools to alleged racially pure White kinsmen.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 am

it's been my experience in life that an adversary can be of non-White gene pools to alleged racially pure White kinsmen.

I don't understand this sentence Mark, could you clarify for me. Do you disagree with Richard? ...you're saying that a non-white could pose as a Kinsmen?

It is great to come back and see this discussion as this was an issue I had while I was away ...the term 'stranger'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Old Testament Discussion