This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The creation of the Adamites

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Re: The creation of the Adamites

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:33 am

^Yahweh does not create mongrels. The chinese are mongrels, they are not a pure 'race', the jews are mongrels, the arbas are mongrels, 'american' nigroes are mongrels, hipanics are mongrels ...according to your explanation, where you extend Adam to mean 'mankind' ....well there are very few races Yahweh created.

Basically, besides whites, Yahweh created some primitive tribes, the 'Australian' abbos, and the niggers in apefrica. These 'pure-breeds' (I don't believe that) are hardly good. Seem like a mix of animals and angel-kind to me.

Made in the image of God, an abbo... you got to be kidding me.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:12 am

An excerpt from Racial Hybridity by Phil Jones from the chapter on the chinese (The chinese not a true race), it also has information on the injuns not being a true race either.

Mertz states that the name "Chinese" probably
comes from the word Chino, which means "foreign"
(110 :86). Undoubtedly the word also carries the
idea of "strange, alien, outlandish" or "of mixedbreed"
, something like the Hebrew word nokri (see
#52~7 in Strong's Cone.). In Havanah, Cuba the
cross between an American Indian and a negro is
also called a "Chino" or a "Chinese", according to
John Campbell.

Here is are a couple of 'pure-breeds', is this a Man, is this an Adam-man?

Made in the image of God?, I think that is blasphemy, as others here.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:02 pm

marc4liberty wrote:I don't think it matters if both the 6th day creation and the 8th day creation were formed and/or created. They were both created but with different characteristics. God breathed into the 8th-day man's nostrils the breath of life.

All of Genesis is addressing only one race. "This is the book of the generations of Adam" Gen. 5:1. Clifton explains why the notion of two creations is erroneous:

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/Compar ... %20Man.pdf

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/Compar ... %20Man.pdf

This I believe is the soul.

Actually it's the spirit. Soul is simply one's personality or character; animals have a soul, but they don't have spirit. Spirit is what animated Adam to life physically, but it also operates on other levels for us to develop a relationship with our Creator, that the rest of the animal kingdom does not enjoy.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby marc4liberty » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 pm

The Comparet article confirms that there is more than one race. I don't agree with Emahiser's note. I previously identified the very different characteristics and sequences between the Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 creations.

As far as I can tell, the Bible is about two races. One is the Adamic (white) race. The other is the Satanic race that started when Satan (the serpent) seduced Eve and resulted in the birth of Cain. The Satanic race is now mostly a mixture of different races (e.g. the edomites). These two races have been fighting each other since the Garden of Eden.

As I previously said, I read the KJV Bible. That Bible says that God breathed into the nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living SOUL. I think this clearly says that the breath of life from God is the soul. I think that this is another distinguishing characteristic of the white race. Only the white race is given the opportunity for the soul (and spirit) to live eternally though the salvation of our Lord and Savior Yahshua.
marc4liberty

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 am

^Can you please tell me which other races were created in Genesis 1..., the paper you posted says that all other 'races' were created in Genesis 1 while the white race was created in Genesis 2. I explained that there aren't any candidates for this 'race', as all other races are mongrels.

Do you believe, as Phil Jones, that God created White Men and blacks to serve him.

Are you a dual-seedliner or do you believe cain is from Adam, and Yahweh?

Jesus said:
Mark 10:6
But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Matthew 19:4
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female

This is a reference to Genesis 1, Genesis 5 contains the same words but there is no doubt that Genesis 5 refers to the White race.
From Genesis 5:

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

Since Genesis 5 is the book of the Generations (race) of Adam, there can be no doubt that it is the white race. But Genesis 5 references Genesis 1, it even uses the word created (H1254), not formed.
Is the book about some other race separate from eth ha Adam. I don't think so. The created vs formed sophistry is untenable.

Obviously it is a recapitulation.
Joe

Postby Lang » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:43 am

That Bible says that God breathed into the nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living SOUL. I think this clearly says that the breath of life from God is the soul.

As Bible states, every creature has a soul. The difference here is that the breath of God turned our soul into a living soul, in other words, the breath of God is what animates our body. If everyone else has a soul, but we are the only ones who received the breath, this only can be the spirit, which make us peculiarly able to connect with God.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:10 pm

marc4liberty wrote: I previously identified the very different characteristics and sequences between the Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 creations.

The original manuscripts were not numbered chapters or verses; that was contrived millennium after for the sake of convenience. Therefore, the sequence of the narration was a continuation and further elaboration.

As far as I can tell, the Bible is about two races. One is the Adamic (white) race. The other is the Satanic race that started when Satan (the serpent) seduced Eve and resulted in the birth of Cain. The Satanic race is now mostly a mixture of different races (e.g. the edomites). These two races have been fighting each other since the Garden of Eden.

A race or species is the integrity of 'kind after kind.' Whenever two different species produce an offspring, it no longer maintains the integrity of the race and becomes a hybrid. The conflict has always been between the racially pure and mongrelization, not two races.

As I previously said, I read the KJV Bible. That Bible says that God breathed into the nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living SOUL. I think this clearly says that the breath of life from God is the soul.

So your version is saying "God breathed into the nostrils the soul, and man became a living soul." Which begs the question: what was Adam before he was a living soul? A dead soul?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby marc4liberty » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks for all your replies. This gives me a lot to think about.

Yahshua did not have any trouble identifying the scribes and pharisees who were of their father the devil. Even though most of these scribes and pharisees were of mixed heritage, they still originated from Satan. Perhaps it is not accurate to refer to these Satanic beings as a race. Even Cain was of a mixed race - Satanic and Adamic. However, I don't think that means that all non-Adamic people on earth are a mixed race. I still believe God created the major races. The evidence is that they exist.

I'm still not certain about God's definition of "soul" and "spirit." Eccl 12:7 says that the spirt shall return unto God who gave it. Does the soul also return to God?

1 Cor 15:52 says that at the last trump (2nd Advent) in the twinkling of an eye we shall all be changed. I understand that to mean we shall all be changed into our spiritual bodies.

Do these things only happen to the Adamic people? Probably not, since we will be able to play with carnivores who will no longer be carnivores if they are in spiritual bodies.
marc4liberty

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:08 am

^Yes it is only for Adamic people.

John 3:3
“Truly, truly I say to you, unless a man should be born from above, he is not able to see the Kingdom of Yahweh.”
The tares, the bad fish, the goats ...they all go into the fire. They are not resurrected, they are twice dead.

I still believe God created the major races. The evidence is that they exist.

They are corruptions of His creation. They are all mongrels, please think about it, name one race that is not mongrelized besides the white race.

The arabs, the jews, american nigros, injuns, chinamen, japanese ...if you would research such things you would find that they are all mongrels. They are not 'races'.

Do you believe that God created the abominations of monsanto, do you believe that God created the cows that have human DNA and all the other abominations of the mad, godless 'scientists'. Of-course not, God is not responsible for such corruptions, just because they exist. He will destroy them.
Joe

Postby marc4liberty » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:23 pm

The Kingdom of Yahoveh is not the same as the Kingdom of Heaven. The Kingdom of Heaven is here on earth when Yahshua returns at the second Advent to rule for a thousand years (the Millennium). That means it is a thousand years before Judgement Day when the tares are burned.

During the Millennium, from what I understand, every living creature will be changed (in the twinkling of an eye) into a spiritual form (incorruptible).
marc4liberty

PreviousNext

Return to Old Testament Discussion