This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adamic Race splits up and then what? . . . .

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Adamic Race splits up and then what? . . . .

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 am

I can completely grasp and understand that there are two seed lines with two Fathers and two Families. I understand that I am a child of Yahweh and not of Satan. But, where part of my confusion comes in to play, is where the Adamic Race splits up and one part of our Adamic Race is promised the Kingdom while the other part of our Adamic Race is promised something else, or something like that. My confusion is evident by this writing. Please help me out.

Thank you Adamic Brothers and Sisters.

Yahweh's Will be Done.

Keep fighting the good fight.

- Brett Deason

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
BrettDeason

Re: Adamic Race splits up and then what? . . . .

Postby Vandal » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:05 am

The scripture states that all the nations would be blessed by Abraham's seed. That's all the white nations of Adam, including the Aramites, Japethites, Hamites, etc.

The tribes of Israel will eventually rule the land, and all the children of Adam will be blessed by that order, if in fact, any are left that have not through a long train of intermingling been subsumed into Israelite bloodlines. How and when the former will be resurrected, I don't claim to know, and will just wait and see.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Re: Adamic Race splits up and then what? . . . .

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Thank you Brother for helping me with that.

Yahweh Bless.

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Return to Old Testament Discussion