This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Israel's national movement

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Re: Israel's national movement

Postby GermanSaxon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Nayto said: "Indeed, and they do love their genealogies. Unfortunately such things are lost on Paul bashers."

Are you saying Nayto that I am a Paul basher? I only asked you to define what "vain genealogies" meant to you. I am not a Paul basher and have never been.

Can we try this again? What do you mean by "vain genealogies"?

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Re: Israel's national movement

Postby Nayto » Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 pm

GermanSaxon wrote:Nayto said: "Indeed, and they do love their genealogies. Unfortunately such things are lost on Paul bashers."

Are you saying Nayto that I am a Paul basher? I only asked you to define what "vain genealogies" meant to you. I am not a Paul basher and have never been.

Can we try this again? What do you mean by "vain genealogies"?

German Saxon

Ah, I thought you were quoting Paul and I inferred that you were supporting his writing and pointing out the propensity of Paul-bashers to try and find their link to the ancient Israelites genealogically.
Nayto

Previous

Return to Old Testament Discussion