This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Lost Israel in Prophecy

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Lost Israel in Prophecy

Postby PaulKersey » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 am

I hope this is not too off topic, but I could not find I thread here specific to Israelites in prophecy.
I would like to hear your opinions of Deut 4:27 - And the Lord will scatter you among the peoples, and you will be left few in number among the nations where the Lord will drive you.
A friend of mine is always getting these types of comments from a judeo (christian zionist) aquaintence of hers as "evidence proving" that the White nations cannot be the Israelites because the Israelites are scattered and Few. I know there are several scriptures in both the Old and New Covenant books that say we will be scattered among the "nations/peoples". Any thoughts?
PaulKersey

Re: Lost Israel in Prophecy

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 am

Hello, Paul!
I actually answered, I think, most of these questions in two recent podcasts. Here are the links:
Herodotus, Scythians, Persians and Prophecy
and
Classical Records of the Origins of the Scythians, Parthians,& Related Tribes

Note especially the quote from Diodorus Siculus who stated specifically that the Scythians originated along the Araxes Rives (which was in ancient northern Media) and were the smallest of all peoples (compared to the other White nations of the East at that time).

I took the liberty of renaming your post, splitting it off into a new topic.

Hope this helps!
Bill
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Old Testament Discussion