This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Creation of the Aryan Woman

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Postby icelander93 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm

http://www.aryannationsrevival.org/Crea ... nWoman.htm

The Charge Concerning the Races

Genesis 2:16 And Yahweh of Hosts commanded the Aryan, saying, Of every racial tree of the garden, breeding with them you become of their breed. [20] 17 But of the racial tree of the cunning that pleasures in evil, you may not breed with it: in the time you breed with the spiritually dead, you become of the spiritually dead. [21]

[20] The Hebrew word for "Eat" in KJV and the other related translations is on line with consume, to be consumed, or to consummate. The Hebrew word is listed twice in a row, as if to say, "Eat, Eat" if we were to take the usual translation, therefore we need to discard this, and go back to the Chaldean root, consummate. In reality, this meant when you consummate with them, you will be consumed. Therefore, I have placed "breeding with them you become of their breed", this being the true intent. [21] Likewise, from the "die" of the KJV, this word is doubled as well, or "die, die", and once again we need to look at the elder language to find the root, it is death, therefore the usual translation cannot read "you will die, die", so we have the proper intent to read "breed with the spiritually dead, you become of the spiritually dead", this being the true intent

We all know the story according to the tales, that Adam was to choose a wife from the animal kingdom, I guess we should all be thankful that he didn’t choose his favorite moose, or salamander, I guess we all know that the people who believe such things are seriously lacking in what is called an "IQ". Having the true meaning of these passages, we realize that these races preceded the Aryan, archaeological evidence points at humanity being millions of years old, but the Aryan Race being present for about 7500 years. We do not know exactly how long the ages of the restoration were, however, we know that Dinosaurs roamed this earth, and then they ceased, this could have been between the days of the restoration, or prior to, it really doesn’t matter, however they have found footsteps of humans walking with dinosaurs in Texas, making one wonder how long humanity was here, or did the command to replenish the earth literally mean there was humanity here before, then there was a total upheaval, I agree with the later, that the earth was once living, and then destroyed to begin anew, many of the fossil creatures restored, or left extinct, however, all proofs of this idea are not Biblical, but archaeological. The races were restored, and then the "gardener" was placed here to "cultivate the garden", now the Aryan was to look for a potential race to join, assuming there was one suitable, apparently Adam found no such thing, so we read in Genesis 2:18. Had Adam chosen to take an oriental wife, we would be oriental through his offspring, however, we would not have been the spiritual being that the Aryan was created for, as we find, had he joined them, he would have become of them, or his offspring would be a form of oriental, rather than an Aryan. We also see that Yahweh also warned the Aryan not to join the spiritually dead, because once he did so, his offspring would then be no longer containers of Yahweh’s spirit, or mentality. I believe this to be a test of the Aryan, we can all blame Adam and Eve for their failure, however, all of these modern race-mixers of our Aryan Race are just as guilty, even more so than our founders.

The Creation of the Aryan Woman

Genesis 2:18 And Yahweh of Hosts said, It is not proper that the Aryan should be alone; I will make a helper suitable for him. 19 And out of the higher [22] ground Yahweh of Hosts formed every animal of the plain, and every bird of the air; and brought them to the Aryan to see what he would name them: and whatsoever the Aryan named the living creatures, that was the name appointed. 20 And the Aryan gave names to all the mammals, and the fowl of the air, and to every animal of the plain, but for the Aryan, no suitable helper was found. 21 And Yahweh of Hosts caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He drew from part of his body, and closed up the flesh 22 And the part of Adam, which Yahweh of Hosts had taken from the Aryan, He fashioned a woman, and brought her unto the Aryan. 23 And the Aryan said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called woman, because she was formed from a part of a man. 24 [Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall join with his woman: and they will unite as one flesh.] [A] 25 And they were both vulnerable, the Aryan and his woman, and they were not concerned. [23]

[22] Higher Ground thus translated here, literally, this land is named after the Aryan, Hebrew "Aw-dawm", being Adam, and "Ad-aw-maw" being this land, separates from the rest. Thus, I have translated as higher ground, not just as the Aryan’s Region, but is has a spiritual sense as well, as when Moses stood on "Holy Ground", although not the same word, but almost the same meaning. The land of the Aryan was the consecrated land, thus translated as a Higher Ground. [23] I took some liberty with this passage as translated from the Chaldean, it would seem that it is more in a sense of Isolation, as in alone in this world kind of sense, vulnerable used to replace "naked", since naked shows no sense of isolation, who cares if you are naked all by yourself. Concerned used to replace "not ashamed", as isolation or vulnerability does not leave a sense of shame, this word has been replaced with concerned. [A] I have to question whether this is an original past of the manuscript or a later addition to make a point, it seems out of context, so far there has been a story, and now we have a point being made, one can only assume that there was a later hand at work here.

Apparently Adam survived the first test, for which Yahweh chose to make a suitable breeding partner, as we read, a part of him, whether this was flesh or spirit, or both, is irrelevant, what is relevant was that a certain female creation was made for the Aryan, and the others were unsuitable. Did they run around this garden naked? Who cares? This is also irrelevant, what is relevant is the facts here, and this is why these passages are related, purity of the Aryan. If I were to believe the King James Translation on this point, I would believe that Adam was to pick from roaches to zebras for his suitable female, as he ran around naked like some jungle savage, this, sorry to say, I do not believe, nor do I believe that he had a fig leaf over his privates. The Aryan was created as we read in Luke 3:38, as the son of Yahweh of Hosts KJV, "Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the Son of God." Yashua Messiah always called Himself, KJV, "son of man", which is meaningless, the scriptures also tell us that Yahweh was His Father, no human male genetic deposit made, since Mary was a virgin. Yashua Messiah told the masses that He was the son of Aryan, the Descendant of the Aryan Lineage, therefore we also read, KJV, John 10:34-36 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?" Yashua Messiah called himself the descendant of the Aryan, and therefore the son of Yahweh, thus he called himself the "son of man". Aryans are the Gods of this earth, we all know this because Yashua had no earthly father, and Adam was created as a God and a ruler in Yahweh’s place. This is the Aryan Heritage, and unfit for any hybrids of the Aryan Race.
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Re: Creation of the Aryan Woman

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm

I believe that this commentary is flawed. Every biblical indication is that ONLY the Aryan people are of YHWH and all the rest are of the fallen angels. Even native legend supports this where Orientals claim to be from dragons and even worship them. Africans worshiped rock pythons and considered anyone who killed them to be worthy pf death. The "native americans" claim to be serpent people. Only the European people have legends where they fight and slay dragons.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Nester » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 am

You said "We all know the story according to the tales, that Adam was to choose a wife from the animal kingdom,". "I" am not "We".

This whole presentation is crap - to the Nth degree. You are making too many assumptions and are speculating. You have presented nothing that is factual. Not even "The lost books of Eden" come close to your rant. However, you are presenting what is in your head. We as people of "Our Creator" deal in truth and reality.

Please, stop putting words in Moses' mouth.
Nester

Postby icelander93 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 am

If you had looked at the top of the post you would have seen the link i took this from. I didn't write this myself
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Return to Old Testament Discussion