This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Old Testament Discussion

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Re: Old Testament Discussion

Postby egerkurt » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:07 am

Hello TheAryanPath:

There is a wealth of information on anglo-saxonisrael.com that explains the origins of the jews in great detail. For a good audio primer go to talkshoe.com and to the program THE VOICE OF CHRISTIAN ISRAEL to the program of 1/17/10 for an overview and explanation of the Two Seed-Line doctrine. Cain, Canaanites and Esau are parts of one of the two seed-lines discussed.

Yah bless,

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby matthewott » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome TheAryanPath,

Cain indeed was the original Jew. His decendants were know as Kenites. The Kenites became absorbed into the various other races, including the Canaanites, effectively "turning" them "jewish". When Esau (Edom) took multiple Canaanite wives, his progeny became "jewish". I believe this is the start to the jewish traditon of tracing jewish lineage maternally, rather than the paternal lineage followed by the Israelites. The modern jewish seedline is Edomite. They are recognized as Edomite by us Israelites simply because we acknowledge paternal dominance, and that is our way of identifying where these tares, goats, and wolves in sheep's clothing come from.

The Kenites were founded by a cursed Adamite mongrel. The Canaanites were founded by a cursed Adamite who was the product of incest. The Edomites were founded by the union of a cursed Adamite most hated by Yahweh (who was supposed to be the father of the Israelite nation, but despised that birthright) and the Canaanite/Kenite jewish blood line. This jewish lineage is indeed verified through scripture.

I hope this helps.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:31 pm

egerkurt wrote:Hello TheAryanPath:

There is a wealth of information on anglo-saxonisrael.com that explains the origins of the jews in great detail. For a good audio primer go to talkshoe.com and to the program THE VOICE OF CHRISTIAN ISRAEL to the program of 1/17/10 for an overview and explanation of the Two Seed-Line doctrine. Cain, Canaanites and Esau are parts of one of the two seed-lines discussed.

Yah bless,

Kurt

Thanks for the link to Talkshoe but at minute 30:50 he makes the same mistake and says Canaanites were from Cain (serpent). WRONG. Canaanites (Canaan) come from Ham through Seth.

Why is this so hard? I provided the Bible Family Tree in previous post, yet these people are still saying Canaanites come from Cain (or sometimes they say Esau came from Cain, which is also wrong since he came from Issac through Seth).

Can anyone out there answer this simple question?
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:40 pm

matthewott wrote:Welcome TheAryanPath,

Cain indeed was the original Jew. His decendants were know as Kenites. The Kenites became absorbed into the various other races, including the Canaanites, effectively "turning" them "jewish". When Esau (Edom) took multiple Canaanite wives, his progeny became "jewish". I believe this is the start to the jewish traditon of tracing jewish lineage maternally, rather than the paternal lineage followed by the Israelites. The modern jewish seedline is Edomite. They are recognized as Edomite by us Israelites simply because we acknowledge paternal dominance, and that is our way of identifying where these tares, goats, and wolves in sheep's clothing come from.

The Kenites were founded by a cursed Adamite mongrel. The Canaanites were founded by a cursed Adamite who was the product of incest. The Edomites were founded by the union of a cursed Adamite most hated by Yahweh (who was supposed to be the father of the Israelite nation, but despised that birthright) and the Canaanite/Kenite jewish blood line. This jewish lineage is indeed verified through scripture.

I hope this helps.

Yah Bless,
Matt

Thank you so much Matt. You made perfect sense. I really appreciate it. I am coming from a lifetime of being an Atheist and this was getting frustrating for me when no one could provide and answer to my simple question. I felt kind of like a fish waiting to be reeled in but no one would do it and I started thinking of jumping off the hook.

Thanks again Matt,

Brad
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby matthewott » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

So glad to be of assistance Brad. There was a time when I would get so pissed off when trying to read the Bible, I would throw it across the room, because all the deliberate jewish mistranslations made the scriptures (ESPECIALLY THE WRITINGS OF PAUL) indecipherable! I did not give up, though, and realized it was going to take MUCH MORE than opening the Bible to understand the Word of Yahweh. There is a wealth of research material contained here at Christogenea, as well as israelect.com, anglo-saxonisrael.com, and coventpeoplesministry.org to name a few more 2 seedline Jacob/Israel Identity sites. Just the fact that you found your way here is EXTREMELY heartening! You've come to the right place to find the answers you're soul searching for. While not everyone 2SL JII agrees 100% with each other, 98% works quite well and the other 2% disagree amicably, always trying to find the singular TRUTH. Welcome aboard my brother. Might I suggest posting something to the "Welcome Pages" thread of Open House? We love hearing from, and welcoming, new members.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby egerkurt » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Dear Brad :

First let me apologize for not giving you a welcome, I had not realized that you just joined the forum. Welcome brother.

Regarding your question concerning who the father of the Jews was, I sent you to the talkshoe program because I believe that Pastor Eli James is quite knowledgeable, having studied the Bible for well over 30 years. He is also an expert on the religion known as Judaism today. You will also find lots of well researched and accurate information on the other sites that Matt recommended including this one, Pastor Bill Finck's expertise in presenting the proper Greek translation of the New Testament is second to none. I am relatively new to Christian Identity so until I have read and re-read the Bible in its proper context I will defer to the men who have devoted their lives to deciphering and clarifying the book that pertains to our people.

Matt has distilled the answer to your question very well- what it boils down to, if I understand correctly, is that Cain was the first jew and the Caananites, Edomites (from Esau), the Sepharvaim as well as the Ashkenazim all have genetic connection to Cain and are all therefore jews.

I understand your frustration. Once one begins the journey toward truth there can be many obstacles, not the least of which is so much misinformation. I second Matt's suggestion- go to the introduction portion of the forum and share your story with us. It is good to have you.

Yah bless, Kurt
egerkurt

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Dear Kurt,

Accept my apologies if you felt my frustration was directed at you, it was not, my only frustration was in learning more faster.

Dear Matt & Kurt,

Agreed, the Bible is full of confusing frustration, especially if one is not allowed to consider Race as important or consider that the Bible is about our particular Race.

The Bible is very natural in its view of the World when read with the above taken into account. As a generality, I am viewing the Bible like a basic Biology manual for our race. What ever goes against natural healthy seedline Biology must be wrong in my opinion. We Aryans are a seedline of warm blooded humankind here on Earth and the Bible is a blueprint/manual on how to keep our seedline of Aryan kind healthy and prosperous. Its a recipe of success for our seedline and success in healthy community relations among our kinsman.

Until next time,
Brad
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby Steve » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm

According to Genesis 10:22, Shem had five sons.
Where did they get their wives?
Steve

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 pm

From other Adamic women. We know that there were many other Adamic nations, but YHWH chose Israel of all the Adamic families. Following the history of our race, we see the Egypt fell, Assyria fell, Bobylon fell, as well as all other Adamic nations (familes).

But we are told that Japeth would make it tents within the Israel. We also know that there was a method by which an Israelite could marry a non-Israelite, BUT ADAMIC spouse and within three generations, the offspring were allowed to enter into the temple.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Steve » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you, James!
Steve

PreviousNext

Return to Old Testament Discussion