This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adam - Edom (Wheat - Tares)

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Adam - Edom (Wheat - Tares)

Postby adelphos » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 am

ON THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, 1543 MARTIN LUTHER, PART I
Last edited by adelphos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adelphos

Re: Adam - Edom (Wheat - Tares)

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 pm

I have said all along that we must learn to judge wisely by the fruits of others. This is what we were commanded to do.

Given that Eve was a White woman and following through that the devil who seduced her was also White, I have no doubt that Cain was White. (although there was something about Cain' appearance that alarmed Eve.)

There are those among us who are decendents of Cain, who look like us. The jews are only the most obvious manifestation of anti-Christs, but they are mamzers. There are those who sit at the top of power and look more adamic.

I find it interesting that at times, they are "in our face" with their true identity.

McCain = Mc (Scottish meaning "Son of") Cain = Son of Cain. Does Cain look jewish? Not at all, but his fruits are ROTTEN to the core.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:43 pm

A most excellent observation adelphos!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Filidh » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Here is a link to an English translation, in PDF, of Luther's "On the Jews and their Lies".
http://www.archive.org/details/TheJewsandTheirLies
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Return to Old Testament Discussion