This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ezekiel 1

Old Testament religious discussion apart from Biblical history

Ezekiel 1

Postby Michael » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Has anyone ever thought that the four living creatures as described in Ezekiel 1 could describe modern military competences. Fixed wings. Wheels in the middle of wheels (turbines/engines). Full of eyes (radar/modern sat nav). Anyone's thoughts?
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Re: Ezekiel 1

Postby matthewott » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:07 am

I have long noticed many references throughout the Bible concerning "advanced technology". It is known that "early" Adamic man had knowledge that we cannot even touch today. There seems to be many biblical references to what we understand as "UFO's". There are also many old works of art depicting biblical scenes that include "spaceships".
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 pm

UFO's? (referring to outer space boogymen)

Aren't those UFO's trying to hide and not be noticed, then run away when they are noticed? So why in the heck do they have always have lights on them? I guess all that traffic in Outer Space requires "running lights" so they dont crash into each other. Give me a break.

Kind of funny how those FAKE astronauts who never landed on the Moon come out on Larry Kike and talk about UFO's they have seen. A liar is a liar.

UFO's are just another Khazar pipe dream. The boogyman's coming to get you. :twisted:
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby matthewott » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 pm

UFO means "Unidentified Flying Object". It doesn't mean "craft of little green men". Do some research on ancient depictions of flying crafts and you'll find that "UFO's" have been recognized throughout the entire history of modern man.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby EighthDayWoman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 pm

I am the type of person who shies away from continual arguments, but this time I want to put in my 2 cents.
Aryan Path are you here for fellowship and to learn or are you here to mock every post with your narcissism?
You laugh at posts by others and I rarely see a civil post from you. Now as for the UFO's, if you would look at threads that have been posted on this subject and many others you seem to miss, I posted many videos on UFO's before. There is more proof that they exist than they do not. Nothing is impossible with Yahweh God. We lost a great deal of knowledge over the 7,500 years or so that our race has been on this Earth.
Case in point: the Great Pyramid of Giza. The mathmatical knowledge used to build the pyramid has not been matched today. A replica was attempted in the 90's yet was a failure.

Documentation exists of the other races of people talking about "soul ships" and how they filled the sky so that the people dropped upon their faces in great fear. I also came across these videos which also showed documentation and sources.

Hosea: 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby LegionOfSaints » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:44 pm

That chapter has always caught my eye. I for one assume it's talking about space ships, and you're right Matt just because something is UFO does not mean little green men. Our solar system is vast and there are others out there besides us, so why is it sohard to believe that some kind of advanced human race lives in another galaxy from ours.

And I have also read books upon books that deals with alien contact from the ancient world. And for Pastors on this read Control Of Space, From Outer Space, and Michael Prince of Space By Wesley Swift and I also believe that he has other sermons that deal with this. And also read Faith Of Our Fathers by William Potter Gale.
LegionOfSaints

Postby Michael » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:04 am

I'm not to sure on the UFO stuff, who's to know, anything is possible with Yahweh. But, the point I was trying to make was that put yourself in Ezekiel's day of chariots and camels, and a stealth bomber and the other military hardware controlled and used by Babylon today (but invented by Isrealites), would seem pretty dam out of this world, and would fit the attempted description used in this passage.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby JoePennsylvania » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

EighthDayWoman wrote:I am the type of person who shies away from continual arguments, but this time I want to put in my 2 cents.
Aryan Path are you here for fellowship and to learn or are you here to mock every post with your narcissism?

ARYAN PATH TO HELL

His name says it all.
JoePennsylvania

Postby bamaman » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 am

EighthDayWoman wrote:I am the type of person who shies away from continual arguments, but this time I want to put in my 2 cents.
You laugh at posts by others and I rarely see a civil post from you. Now as for the UFO's, if you would look at threads that have been posted on this subject and many others you seem to miss, I posted many videos on UFO's before. There is more proof that they exist than they do not. Nothing is impossible with Yahweh God. We lost a great deal of knowledge over the 7,500 years or so that our race has been on this Earth.
Case in point: the Great Pyramid of Giza. The mathmatical knowledge used to build the pyramid has not been matched today. A replica was attempted in the 90's yet was a failure.

Documentation exists of the other races of people talking about "soul ships" and how they filled the sky so that the people dropped upon their faces in great fear. I also came across these videos which also showed documentation and sources.

Hosea: 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

How did people centuries ago even know of space ships? it does prove that they have
seen something strange and painted pictures of it. Now I don't believe in little green men,
but maybe the angels use space ships. I know that is a wild concept but we really will
not know until Yahshuah returns. If anything, it only proves that space travel is not a new
idea.
bamaman

Postby Steve » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 pm

matthewott wrote:I have long noticed many references throughout the Bible concerning "advanced technology".

Wow!....that sounds interesting!
I'd like to check that out; can you give me some Bible verses(not all of them, 10 or 20 will do for a start).

It is known that "early" Adamic man had knowledge that we cannot even touch today

Known by who?

There seems to be many biblical references to what we understand as "UFO's"[/quot]

What do you mean, "there seems to be"?
I've been a Revisionist for years, Matt, and I can't help but notice that your comment is written in the style of a David Irving, or a Raul Hilberg; e.g. "it is known", and "there seems to be".

There are also many old works of art depicting biblical scenes that include "spaceships".

Do you think they are really depicting spaceships?
It sounds like "Chariots of the Gods" to me.
Steve

Return to Old Testament Discussion