This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christ the Creator

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Christ the Creator

Postby FolkishChristian » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 pm

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Yahweh, and the Word was Yahweh. 2 He was in the beginning with Yahweh. 3 All things were through Him, and without Him was not even one thing. That which was done 4 in Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness; yet the darkness comprehends it not.John 1:1-5 CNT

I1 On many occasions and in many ways in past times Yahweh had spoken to the fathers by the prophets. 2 At the end of these days He speaks to us by a Son, whom He has appointed heir of all, through whom He also made the ages. Hebrews 1:1-2CNT

12 being thankful to the Father, who qualifies us for that share of the inheritance of the saints in the light, 13 who has rescued us from the authority of darkness, and instead gave us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption: the dismissal of errors. 15 Who is the likeness of the invisible God, first born of all the creation. 16 Because by Him all things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, those visible and those invisible, whether thrones or dominions or realms or authorities, all things are created by Him and for Him; 17 and He is before all, and all things by Him endure; 18 and He is the head of the body: the assembly. He who is the beginning, first born from among the dead, that in all things He would be holding the first place. 19 Because with Himself He was pleased to have the whole complement dwell, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace though the blood of His cross, whether the things upon the earth, or the things in the heavens. 21 And you at one time being alienated and odious in thought by wicked deeds, 22 yet now He has reconciled with the body of His flesh through that death, to present you holy and blameless and void of offense before Him, 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, founded and steadfast, and not shifting away from the expectation of the good message which you have heard, of which is being proclaimed among all the creation which is under heaven, of which I, Paul, have become a servant. Colossians 1:12-23 CNT

And He said to me: “They are made! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end! To he who thirsts I shall give freely from out of the fountain of the water of life. 7 He who prevails shall inherit these things and I shall be a God for him and he shall be a son for Me. 8 But for the cowards and the faithless and abominable and murderers and fornicators and drug-makers and idolaters and all those who lie, their fate is burning in the lake in fire and sulfur, which is the second death!” Revelations 21:6-7 CNT

5 For He did not subject to messengers that coming inhabitable world of which we speak. 6 Rather one has testified, saying somewhere: “What is man, that You would be mindful of Him? Or a Son of man, that You would watch over Him? 7 You have lowered Him some bit beyond the messengers; in honor and dignity You have crowned Him. 8 You have subjected all things beneath His feet.” Therefore while He would subject all things to Him, He left nothing unsubjected to Him. But now we do not yet see all things being subjected to Him. 9 Yet we see Yahshua, being made some bit lower than the messengers, through the suffering of death being crowned with honor and dignity, so that by favor of Yahweh He would taste death on behalf of all. 10 It was suitable to Him, through whom all things are and by whom all things are, bringing many sons to honor, to perfect the Originator of their salvation through sufferings. Hebrews 2: 5-10 CNT
FolkishChristian

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh