This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rabbi Claims to Reveal the Messiah

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Rabbi Claims to Reveal the Messiah

Postby egerkurt » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Brothers and Sisters:

A man from the church I used to attend sent me the link below. The video shows that 108 year Rabbi Kadouri reveals the name of the Messiah as YESHUA not the proper YASHUA. The video demonstrates many falsehoods that we know to be Talmudic deception. I am curious as to what you think of this. See and hear it here:

http://www.youtube.com/v/eATJ4PRXEJk&co ... edded&fs=1

ps: the many good Israelites at the Church I used to attend are apparently concerned by my prolonged absence from "Church". I know they are well meaning but they are attempting to get me back and are trying to understand why I have become a "backslider". But I cannot attend this Judeo-Christian Church any longer in good faith, if I may use that pun, because they, out of ignorance, not malice, do NOT teach the truth.

Kurt
egerkurt

Re: Rabbi Claims to Reveal the Messiah

Postby Unnamed » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:31 pm

First off, WOW WHAT A NOSE!

Second: yeah, I can believe that Yashua called this Head Sheenie up and told him He's coming soon... as a warning... however...

Third: this vid is obviously from a Judeo-Christian perspective, so I don't trust it.
Unnamed

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

HAHA Victor, you beat me in commenting on that jew beak, WHAT AN UGLY HOOKED NOSED FROG EYED DEVIL! Shudder

I would like to comment how this lying devil says that all of a sudden the name of Yeshua was suddenly given to him when we in Identity have been well aware for decades that Yahshua is Yahweh in the flesh.
The jew could not resist in spelling the name in a common jew theme Yeshua bc they hate his name YAH.

Maybe it would be interesting Kurt to ask the person who sent this video to actually read the boxes. Quote:"Muslims at least recognize Jesus as a prophet. Orthodox jews DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE JESUS. For a teacher of Israel(vomit) to proclaim Jesus is Messiah is ABSOLUTELY MIRACULOUS INDEED".
If they are God's chosen people, why do they deny Jesus is Yahweh in the Flesh and why did they crucified Him?

These Christians , the true Israelites, are so blind. It's actually quite nauseating to listen to this jew garbage and how our people gobble it up with no thought to the true content.

Psalm 68
1Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

The translators must have missed this one.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby egerkurt » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Victor and Eighth Day Woman:

I had a feeling you would be able to easily see through this garbage, as I did. The people at my old Church are typical Judeo-Christians and of course they believe that Jesus was a Jew, the Jews are the Chosen, etc. I simply cannot partake in these lies anymore. The fellow from church, who I happen to like very much and who is indeed an extremely intelligent but misguided person has asked to have lunch with me to discuss this video. Part of me is tempted to do this and to try to open his eyes but another side of me says to simply let it go. He was the Sunday School teacher when I attended and I believe that I disrupted (though gently) his class on occasion because I had just come to the CI truth and I couldn't help asking questions that seemed to fluster him and irritate the classmates. And when he would rail against the German people and attempt to speak authoritatively on the Holocaust I just couldn't let him get away with it!

Thanks for looking at the video and giving your input. Agreed, why on earth would Yahweh choose this horrible man to deliver truth unless it was a warning to his tribe?
egerkurt

Postby Adamite » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:20 pm

why are you calling him a devil? if he said the savoir was Yashua?

wouldn't he be right?

he also trolled the jews pretty hard, that is god tier trolling LOL!!!
Adamite

Postby matthewott » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Well Adamite, either you yourself are a jew or you are simply that uneducated. Why are you even here? You prove you know nothing concerning the Truth of Scripture. You contribute nothing to this forum but venom and false accusations. I have a feeling your time here is soon up.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Adamite » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 am

matthewott wrote:Well Adamite, either you yourself are a jew or you are simply that uneducated. Why are you even here? You prove you know nothing concerning the Truth of Scripture. You contribute nothing to this forum but venom and false accusations. I have a feeling your time here is soon up.

what's your problem? you're the one who continues to lash out at me, you also moved my mongoloid topic to the septick tank because you grew bum stung that I proved you wrong and shamed you for being a holier than thou jerk.

please, get off my back, thanks.

Also, I would appreciate it if you put my mongoloid topic back, because apparently you think your so holy that even proving you wrong or debating with you is an unpardonable sin.

matthewott wrote:Well Adamite, either you yourself are a jew or you are simply that uneducated./quote]

matthewott wrote:You contribute nothing to this forum but venom and false accusations.

you're also a vicious hypocritical scum bag, stop following my posts just to lash out at me, why you're a moderator is forever beyond me.
Adamite

Postby wmfinck » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Aside from the too-far-gone dispute between Matt and Adamite, which seems to have turned ugly over little cause, my opinion here is this: who cares? Does the scripture not tell us, that even the devils know there is One God, and they tremble? Did the demons not acknowledge the presence of the Christ?

Stuff like this only serves one purpose: to convince Christians that the jews really are "G-d's chosen people", and that they really might be miraculously "converted" some day, so that Christians stay suckered by the jew religion game. Satan cannot possibly be converted. Don't be fooled by the devil. I do not need a jew devil to tell me the Name of my Redeemer.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ArthurLee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Satan does anything to cause confusion. When will our ignorant white brethren quit repeatedly falling into the same ditch over and over again? Who cares what the enemy says. I don't care if he is some rabbi. That just makes him that much more evil! I don't care if he lived over a hundred years. Deep down he probably knew he had but a short time. Here's a message from a white, Aryan, 41 yr old Christian brother: Study the Christogenea NT and stop listening to the damned jews! Yahshua the Christ is Yahweh God manifested in the flesh.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh