This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Only One path to racial salvation

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Only One path to racial salvation

Postby FolkishChristian » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Yahshua says to him: “I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one goes to the Father except through Me 1 John 14:6 CNT

For another foundation no one is able to place besides that which is established, which is Yahshua Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11 CNT

Truly, truly I say to you, he not entering through the door into the pen of the sheep, but going up from another place, that man is a thief and a robber. John 10:1 CNT

He believing in the Son has eternal life. But he disobeying the Son does not see life. Rather the wrath of Yahweh waits for him! John 3:36 CNT

I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who is abiding in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you are not able to do anything. 6 If one should not abide in Me, he shall be cast outside like a branch that has withered and they gather and they cast them into the fire and it burns. John 15:5-6 CNT

Who is a liar, if not he denying that Yahshua is the Christ? He is the Antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son! 23 Each denying the Son has not the Father either; he being in agreement with the Son also has the Father 1 John 22-23 CNT

He is the stone, who was set at naught by your builders, who has become the head cornerstone. 12 And there is no deliverance in any other, for there is not another name under the heaven which has been given among men by which it is necessary for us to be preserved.” Acts 4: 11-12 CNT

If one comes to you and does not bear this teaching, do not receive him into the house and do not speak to welcome him! 11 For he speaking to welcome him takes a share in his evil works. 2 john 10-11 CNT

Now I encourage you, brethren, by the name of our Prince Yahshua Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and there may not be divisions among you; but that you are disciplined in the same mind and in the same purpose 1 Corinthians 10 CNT

Just as we have said before, now also I say again, if anyone brings you a good message contrary to that which you have received, he must be accursed. Galatians 1:9 CNT

He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who is not gathering with Me scatters! Luke 11:23 CNT

But he who blasphemes to the Holy Spirit, he does not have remission forever, but is liable for eternal guilt!” 30 (Because they said “He has an unclean spirit!”) Mark 3: 29-30 CNT

I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who is abiding in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you are not able to do anything. 6 If one should not abide in Me, he shall be cast outside like a branch that has withered and they gather and they cast them into the fire and it burns John 15:5-6 CNT

For whoever should be ashamed of Me and My words among this adulterous and sinful race, also the Son of Man shall be ashamed of him, when he should come in the honor of His Father with the holy messengers!” Mark 8:38 CNT
FolkishChristian

Re: Only One path to racial salvation

Postby aleajactaest » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:56 am

FolkishChristian » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:59 am

Thank you very much. That we know also.

But ...

what about it

and

then what
aleajactaest

Postby FolkishChristian » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:31 pm

What about it?

The significance is that unless you are an Adamic slave to Christ you are worthless and outside His folkish Government

Blessed are they washing their garments, that it shall be their license to the tree of life and they may enter into the gates into the city. 15 Outside are dogs and druggists and fornicators and murderers and idolaters and any who love and make a lie. Revelation 22:14-15 CNT

had written to you in the letter, not to associate with fornicators: 10 not at all with the fornicators of this Society, or with the covetous, or rapacious, or idolaters, seeing that you are therefore obliged to come out from the Society. 11 But presently I have written to you not to associate with any brother if he is being designated a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or abusive, or drunken, or rapacious; not even to eat with such a wretch. 12 What is it to me to judge those outside? Not at all should you judge those within you. 13 But those outside Yahweh judges; “you will expel the wicked from amongst yourselves.” ! Corinthians 6 : 9-13 CNT

Again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a net having been cast into the sea and it gathers from out of every race, 48 which when it is full, bringing up upon the shore and sitting they gather the good ones into vessels, but the rotten ones they cast out. 49 Thusly it shall be at the consummation of the age, the messengers shall go out and they shall separate the wicked from the midst of the righteous 50 and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth! Matthew 13: 47-50 CNT

Then what?

And I say to you that you are a stone [petros], yet upon this bedrock [petra] shall I build My assembly and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it! 19 I shall give to you the little keys of the kingdom of the heavens, and he whom you should bind upon the earth shall be bound in the heavens, and he whom you should release upon the earth shall be released in the heavens!” Matthew 16:18-19 CNT

But you seek first the kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:33 CNT

In the name of our Prince, Yahshua Christ, your gathering together and of my Spirit, with the power of Prince Yahshua, 5 deliver such a wretch to the Adversary, for destruction of the flesh, in order that the Spirit may be preserved in the day of the Prince. 1 Corinthians 4:22 CNT

Then He replying said: “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted shall be uprooted! Mtthew 15:13 CNT

Cleanse out the old leaven, that you may be a new dough, just as you are unleavened. Since also our passover, Christ, has been sacrificed. 8 Consequently we should keep the festival, not with old leaven, nor with leaven of sloth and wickedness, but with unleavened sincerity and truth. 1 Corinthians 5: 7-8 CNT

For not in speech is the kingdom of Yahweh, but in power 1 Corinthians $:20 CNT

"Behold a day comes burning as an oven, and it shall consume them; and all the other races, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble; and the day that is coming shall set them on fire, says the Lord Almighty, and there shall not be left of them root or branch ... and you will trample the wicked; for they shall be ashes underneath your feet"(Mal. 4:1,3 LXX).

Again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a net having been cast into the sea and it gathers from out of every race, 48 which when it is full, bringing up upon the shore and sitting they gather the good ones into vessels, but the rotten ones they cast out. 49 Thusly it shall be at the consummation of the age, the messengers shall go out and they shall separate the wicked from the midst of the righteous 50 and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth! Matthew 13: 47-50 CNT

You have lowered Him some bit beyond the messengers; in honor and dignity You have crowned Him. 8 You have subjected all things beneath His feet.” Therefore while He would subject all things to Him, He left nothing unsubjected to Him. But now we do not yet see all things being subjected to Him. 9 Yet we see Yahshua, being made some bit lower than the messengers, through the suffering of death being crowned with honor and dignity, so that by favor of Yahweh He would taste death on behalf of all. 10 It was suitable to Him, through whom all things are and by whom all things are, bringing many sons to honor, to perfect the Originator of their salvation through sufferings. Hebrews 2: 7-10 CNT

But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruit of those who are sleeping. 21 Indeed since death is through a man, restoration of the dead is also through a man. 22 Just as in Adam all die, then in that manner in Christ all shall be produced alive. 23 But each in his own order: the first fruit, Christ; then those of the Anointed at His arrival. 24 Then the consummation, when He should hand over the kingdom to Yahweh who is also the Father; when He shall abolish all rule and all license and power. 25 Indeed it is necessary for Him to reign, until He should place all of the enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy abolished is death, 27 therefore “all are subjected under His feet.” Now until it may be said that it is evident that all things have been subjected, (because outside of the subjecting of all things to Himself 28 and until all things are in subjection to Him,) then also the Son Himself will be subjected in the subjecting of all things to Himself, in order that Yahweh may be all things among all. 1 Corinthians 5: 20-28 CNT

Therefore even I, having heard of your own faith in Prince Yahshua and the charity which is for all the saints, 16 do not cease giving thanks concerning you, making mention in my prayers, 17 in order that the God of our Prince, Yahshua Christ, the Father of honor, would give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in His knowledge, 18 the eyes of your mind being illuminated for you to know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the honor of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power for us who are believing, according to the operation of the might of His strength, 20 which He produced in the Christ, having raised Him from the dead, and sat Him at His right hand in the heavenly places 21 over every realm and authority and power and dominion, and every name being named, not only in this age, but also in the future. 22 And all things He placed under His feet, and has given Him a crown over all things in the assembly, 23 which is His body, the fulfillment of that which all things in all are being fulfilled. Ephesians 1:15-23 CNT

The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. Genesis 2:15 KJV

and they sang a new song, saying “You are worthy to receive the scroll and to open its seven seals, because You have been slaughtered and You have purchased for Yahweh with Your blood out of each tribe and tongue and people and nation 10 and have made them a kingdom and priests for our God, and they shall rule over the earth!” Revelation 5:9-10 CNT
FolkishChristian

Postby aleajactaest » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:31 am

1st partial reply

Post by FolkishChristian » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am
Thank you

""What about it?""

The significance is that unless you are an Adamic slave to Christ you are worthless and outside His folkish Government
Good way to put it.

a) -- Adamic is a wise inclusive word, biblically and, more importantly, probabilistically .....
..... So that we will not be too shocked to see who will be and not be resurrected at Yahshua return.
Same comment if Israelite word only would have been used.

b) -- slave is a much better comprehensive word than Adamic and/or Israelite.
When someone, happily, tells me that he/she is a True Pure White Adamic-Semitic-Israelite and he/she does not really understand and much less grasp the implication, i reply: < BIG DEAL!!!>.

In ending, one must be Adamic Israelite in order to be admitted for total remission of sins, but this is just 0.1% of what's involved to be a Christian. The other 99.9% is taken by your phrase ""slave of Christ"".
And i have been very generous in allocating 0.1% for the racial part.

Blessed are they washing their garments, that it shall be their license to the tree of life and they may enter into the gates into the city. 15 Outside are dogs and druggists and fornicators and murderers and idolaters and any who love and make a lie. Revelation 22:14-15 CNT
These two verses support my point of view. Thank you. However, doctrinally, verse-15 gives me the shivers and is one of the greatest biblical moot points because it's tied to many other moot points.

had written to you in the letter, not to associate with fornicators: 10 not at all with the fornicators of this Society, or with the covetous, or rapacious, or idolaters, seeing that you are therefore obliged to come out from the Society. 11 But presently I have written to you not to associate with any brother if he is being designated a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or abusive, or drunken, or rapacious; not even to eat with such a wretch. 12 What is it to me to judge those outside? Not at all should you judge those within you. 13 But those outside Yahweh judges; “you will expel the wicked from amongst yourselves.” ! Corinthians 6 : 9-13 CNT
Salient details.

TO BE CONTINUED
aleajactaest

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh