This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

What if an adamite denies Yahshua is the Christ?

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

What if an adamite denies Yahshua is the Christ?

Postby disciplemate » Wed May 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Seeing as there are so many agnostic, unitarian, atheist and pagan adamite/israelites, would it be fair to say these people are what the bible calls 'anti christs' ? Or is being anti christ a state of being, i.e. a jew? If adamites cannot be anti christs, how do we classify the atheist adamite?
Thanks
Last edited by wmfinck on Fri May 15, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix title for search indexes
disciplemate

Re: What if an adamite denies Yahshua is the Christ?

Postby Joe » Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

You have to remember that it is not based on belief, it does not matter what a nigger believes it is not going to enter the Holy City, with the names of the twelve tribes on the gates.

It is racial. It is true that many of our people have hard hearts, but every knee shall bow and every Adamic tongue shall confess God. The others won't be in the Kingdom. Israelites have been and are being punished for their idolatry. It is not based on good-works either, it is the unconditional promise made to Abraham and his seed. Covenant theology.

Also, we prefer Jesus or Yahshua, we do not want to detach Yahweh from Yahshua. Most people here think that jews promote 'Yeshua'.

Pastor Downey has even said:
...Yeshua [which is just a yiddish invective that means 'may his name be blotted out'], - See more at: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/identity-reb ... 7cQFm.dpuf
Last edited by wmfinck on Fri May 15, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby disciplemate » Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 am

Thankyou Joe, the concept of covenant theology certainly is a like a light bulb going off for me :)
I was wondering if you could explain to me Joe the meaning behind 1 corinthians 6:9-10, about people with certain behaviors not inheriting the kingdom of God as well as the Revelation 22 people who are outside the gate.
Im well aware of covenant theology and all of Israel being saved, but how does it work with the 2 passages above? Also too, based on those verses it would seem an Israelite has to in some way cooperate with God and the salvation He has bought us. Is that true?
disciplemate

Postby disciplemate » Thu May 14, 2015 6:13 am

In my own attempt to answer my last question, I can only imagine an unrepentant race mixing, druggy adamite repents after he dies. That is the best way I can answer it lol.
As for the other question I raised, it seems apparent we do need to cooperate to receive the redemption bought by Christ as the unrepentant are shown to be excluded from the kingdom, however where does one draw the line between living a repentant and unrepentant life? Does a man with no CI beliefs, yet living an overall clean life, obeying the law while advocating his race count as living right with God and being repentant?
disciplemate

Postby Staropramen » Thu May 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Joe wrote:Also, we prefer Jesus or Yahshua, we do not want to detach Yahweh from Yahshua. Most people here think that jews promote 'Yeshua'.

Pastor Downey has even said:
...Yeshua [which is just a yiddish invective that means 'may his name be blotted out'], - See more at: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/identity-reb ... 7cQFm.dpuf

Additionally;

Last edited by wmfinck on Fri May 15, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Thu May 14, 2015 9:43 pm

disciplemate wrote:I was wondering if you could explain to me Joe the meaning behind 1 corinthians 6:9-10, about people with certain behaviors not inheriting the kingdom of God as well as the Revelation 22 people who are outside the gate.
Im well aware of covenant theology and all of Israel being saved, but how does it work with the 2 passages above? Also too, based on those verses it would seem an Israelite has to in some way cooperate with God and the salvation He has bought us. Is that true?

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistles-paul-1-corinthians-part-6-judgement-saints
Last edited by wmfinck on Fri May 15, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Fri May 15, 2015 12:44 am

Also Bill's commentary on Revelation has some more information, you meantioned Revelation 22 disciplemate. You can find this at http://christreich.christogenea.org/.

“‘14 Blessed are they washing their garments, that it shall be their license to the tree of life and they may enter into the gates into the city. 15 Outside are dogs and druggists and fornicators and murderers and idolaters and any who love and make a lie.

The first Christians – the Israelites of the Exodus – were kept from the angel of death by the blood of a lamb during that first Passover. Now in this age, Christians must also keep themselves safe from the wrath of God, by the blood of The Lamb Yahshua Christ, and an adherence to His words.

Since all of the enemies of Yahweh God have already been described as having been destroyed, the description of the sinners outside of the city may mean one of two things. It may simply indicate that these people have already been excluded, or it may indicate that unrepentant Adamites are still outside of the presence of God. Yet it seems difficult to believe that facing the final judgement, in the Spirit of God, there could be such an unrepentant Adamic person.

Some things people will have different ideas on and some things are difficult to know from what we have today, but we all agree on the important things. That being the promise of Yahweh God to His people.
Last edited by wmfinck on Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh