This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

John 8:58 - I AM

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Re: John 8:58 - I AM

Postby Mountainman » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Jesus also said "No man has seen the father at any time. The only begotten son has declared him" Plenty of people say Jesus.

Sorry I don't have the word-for-word quote and scripture and verse reference. I'm at work and I can't spend too much time on forums.

IMO we are in harmony in every way - after his baptism. At which point he WAS God in the flesh because God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

Again, it just takes ONE difference to prove they ARE different. I have pointed out multiple differences. He had a different will than God. He had less knowledge then God (no man knows the time, only the Father knows.) He was seen by many vs no man has seen God.

The teaching that the infant baby Jesus was God Almighty is Catholic dogma - (Mary was the "mother of God.") It is man-maid doctrin from the Council of Nisseen.

And It is causing way to much division in the Christian community.
Mountainman

Postby PastorVisser » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

LOOK at the verse you're grasping for...

John 1:18; "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom (#G2859 = kolpos / the front of the body between the arms) of the Father, he hath DECLARED" [period, "him" is in italics].

(BBE) No man has seen God at any time; the only Son, who is on the breast of the Father, he has made clear what God is.

(CEV) No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is truly God and is closest to the Father, has shown us what God is like.

(GW) No one has ever seen God. God's only Son, the one who is closest to the Father's heart, has made him known.

(ESV) No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.

(GNB) No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is the same as God and is at the Father's side, he has made him known.

(ISV) No one has ever seen God. The unique God, who is close to the Father's side, has revealed him.

(LITV) No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, that One declares.

(WNT) No human eye has ever seen God: the only Son, who is in the Father's bosom--He has made Him known.

(YLT) God no one hath ever seen; the only begotten Son, who is on the bosom of the Father--he did declare.

Where did Jesus Christ "declare" this? Back in Exodus 33:20 (to Moses); "Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live."

To further prove this, Christ teaches; "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him" (John 14:7) and "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" (John 14:9)."

Again - Christ is God. To deny this is to deny His Word.
PastorVisser

Postby Mountainman » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

WmF>>As I told you in another thread in this section of this forum, Yahshua Christ took credit in Matthew chapter 13 for the creation of the "wheat": *The Adamic race*. Go read the Genesis account, only Yahweh created Adam, and so Yahweh must be the Christ, and the Christ Yahweh.

Matthew 13:37 He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man.

Couldn't the "Son of Man" mean the Adamic race?

If so, this verse fit's in total harmony with what I believe the Word says about Yashua - That he was the Only Begotten Son of God and AFTER he was baptised God was IN Crist?
Mountainman

Postby mouthypatricia » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 am

Great discussion, gentlemen. Clifton actually talked me out of Yahshua is Yahweh recently. You're getting me back on board. I fail to see why it's such a divisive issue, though. Confronting the Paul Bashers seems more worthwhile. Thank you to both sides of the discussion.
mouthypatricia

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Mountainman wrote:WmF>>As I told you in another thread in this section of this forum, Yahshua Christ took credit in Matthew chapter 13 for the creation of the "wheat": *The Adamic race*. Go read the Genesis account, only Yahweh created Adam, and so Yahweh must be the Christ, and the Christ Yahweh.

Matthew 13:37 He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man.

Couldn't the "Son of Man" mean the Adamic race?

If so, this verse fit's in total harmony with what I believe the Word says about Yashua - That he was the Only Begotten Son of God and AFTER he was baptised God was IN Crist?

During his ministry, Yahshua referred to Himself - and no one else - as the "Son of Man". How can you assume that there is a different interpretation here? If your own viewpoint is inconsistent with Scripture, then I would advise that you reconsider it your viewpoint. But do not attempt to twist the Scripture. The phrase "Son of Man" as used by Christ is a clear reference to Himself throughout the Gospel, and no, it cannot refer collectively to the Adamic race here - since Yahweh created that race and it did not create itself. The verse can only be interpreted to mean that Yahshua IS Yahweh, because He created our race and there can be no other "good seed".
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Here you go, ADLmostwanted & mountainman, this program is for you:

http://christogenos.org/Radio%20YCP/YCP20091128.mp3
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh