This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

John 5:27 - Yahweh gives authority to Yahshua Christ

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

John 5:27 - Yahweh gives authority to Yahshua Christ

Postby ADLmostwanted » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Joh 5:27  And (God) hath given him (Jesus) authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Why would God give authority to himself? If he already had the authority, it doesn't need to be given. Yahshua takes orders from his boss. This is the only explanation that makes sense.
ADLmostwanted

Re: John 5:27 - Yahweh gives authority to Yahshua Christ

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Real simple, and if you had ever actually read the Bible, you might have known: The children of Israel rejected Yahweh as their rightful ruler. The lesson in history is that ONLY Yahweh can be their rightful ruler. He, becoming a man, is that ruler. If you cannot understand that simple concept, don't blame me! Examine Revelation chapters 15 and 19, which prove this to be so. I have already cited them here.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ADLmostwanted » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:34 pm

No, I still don't get how Jesus was given authority by himself. Authority is generally given from someone who has it to someone who doesn't have it. Hence the term given. So, if Jesus is God, then he already has authority over men. He doesn't need to be "given" authority.

Jesus is not Yahweh. Yahweh is a separate entity with authority over Jesus. Yahweh gave authority to Jesus. My story makes sense. Yours does not. Maybe if you actually read your english book in school you would understand the language better.
ADLmostwanted

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:12 pm

You are arguing the literal interpretation of a prophetic metaphor. Therefore by picking out and disputing a detail, you miss the much more important aspects of what is being said in Scripture. That is so much like a Pharisee! I have an idea, instead of hurrying to answer me with some snarky smart-assed remarks, why don't you instead go back and READ all of my posts, as you have already admitted that you have not. Then open your Bible (if you actually even have one) and READ the verses cited. Then perhaps you can address my comments with Scripture, and not with the same reasonings that the jews have used for 2,000 years.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ADLmostwanted » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm

wmfinklestien,
Quit crying about me not reading your posts. I have read your posts. I said it was difficult to read and respond to all of them. I have a busy life too.

Prophetic metaphor? Yahweh giving Jesus authority sounds pretty straight forward. I guess you call it a prophetic metaphor because it so flies in the face of your Jesus=Yahweh doctrine. How is it a metaphor?
ADLmostwanted

Postby Les » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm

ADLmostwanted makes me laugh and get angry at the same time.

When I do look at anything Willam FINCK (from a Germanic word meaning ‘finch’ (see Finch) has spoken/written, he has not lied, and can show why that conclusion is made.

If
ADLmostwanted wants to make the argument that Yashua and Yahweh are not ONE, more than a single scripture quote is needed.
But be prepared, as William obviously has studied for years -the original Greek words of the New testament,and many resources about the history of the Good Book.
Les

Postby wmfinck » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:14 pm

ADLmostwanted wrote:wmfinklestien,
Quit crying about me not reading your posts. I have read your posts. I said it was difficult to read and respond to all of them. I have a busy life too.

Prophetic metaphor? Yahweh giving Jesus authority sounds pretty straight forward. I guess you call it a prophetic metaphor because it so flies in the face of your Jesus=Yahweh doctrine. How is it a metaphor?

I have quoted Revelation Chapters 15 and 19 here in another post. They demonstrate my point, as does Isaiah 9:6, which I have also quoted here several times, and which you have so far ignored. In that verse alone my point is made. If you could contemplate more than one verse at a time, you may overcome your lack of understanding in this area.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh