This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

message to wmfinck

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

message to wmfinck

Postby ADLmostwanted » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 pm

wmfinck,
First, I want to mention I am a friend of your site and not foe on the topic of race in the bible / Christian Identity.

Second, I don't want to be divisive, but I do want to discuss theological differences within the movement. The identity of God is an important topic.

Third,
Thanks for creating a new forum just for this topic, even though I don't like the name "Yahshua Christ WAS Yahweh" :)

Maybe I should register a new user called Naysayerthealmighty!
ADLmostwanted

Re: message to wmfinck

Postby wmfinck » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 pm

That is fine, but I also have a million other things to do, and I am not going to let this topic pull me off of those. I have already addressed this topic at length in several of my programs with Eli James, and also in a specific, single-faceted manner in my paper, The Divorce Discourse. Of my other projects, see for instance, the announcement I made today concerning the Christogenea Mein Kampf Project that I have begun. Aside from all of my other work, I have to eat, and that means that for several days each week I am pulled from my ministry altogether. That is just the way it is. So I will eventually address everything here that needs to be addressed, but I will do so in due time.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ADLmostwanted » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 pm

I will read the Divorce Discourse. I am intrigued with your other projects. Good to have someone like you working on behalf of european decendants! I will just make a post or two here every Sunday as a side project.
ADLmostwanted

Postby wmfinck » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Where did you go? Have you nothing to reply? I am just getting warmed up!
I am, however, happy that you appreciate some of my work.
Yet the realization that Christ was indeed Yahweh Himself come in the flesh as one of His Own children, that is the most important tenet of Christianity. Without that foundational truth, much of the meaning of Scripture is lost!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ADLmostwanted » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 pm

The Word became flesh..... this is symbolism commonly found in the bible. There are alternative interpretations to John 1:1. If the writer of John wanted to convey that Jesus was God, why didn't he just simply write it?

Alternative interpretation:
What was the Word spoken of in John 1:1. It was God's plan and purpose personified. Later God's plan took form and became flesh (Jesus).

The purpose of the gospel of John
John 20:31, "these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name."

P.S.
@ archangel
I am not a follower of the jews. I am a Christian who disagrees with you and your interpretation. Do you want to label me your mortal ENEMY when I am a fellow white man who could fight along side you against your true enemies? It is statements like yours that got the religious forum locked on Stormfront. You should choose your words more carefully. You should read one of my first posts in this forum which was a gesture of friendship and good will towards wmfink. We may disagree on religious matters but I am not his enemy. My post is here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=56
ADLmostwanted

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 19, 2010 12:03 pm

But John does NOT say that the Word was "God's plan and promise personified". Rather, John says that "the Word was God". What could be plainer?
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby matthewott » Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Hebrews 4:12

For the Word of Yahweh is LIVING (emphasis mine) and powerful......

Just read my signature.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby matthewott » Thu May 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Gen 1:3

And Elohim SAID, "Let there be light": and there was light.

The Word of Yahweh...He simply speaks, and is able to create the entire heavens and the earth. How is that just a PLAN? If He is truly omnipotent (which of course He is), how is it beyond the scope of reason, that with His own voice, He can place Himself within the form of one of His own children?

John 14:6-7

Yahshua says to him, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no one comes to the Father but by Me. If you had known Me, you would have known my Father also: FROM NOW ON YOU KNOW HIM, AND HAVE SEEN HIM." (emphasis mine)

I think that is pretty straightforward, don't you?

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby ArthurLee » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

You are arguing against the Scriptures sir, not William Finck. Have you taken the time to listen to his podcast on the law concerning divorce? The book of Deut. is very clear on this. This issue of Yahshua Christ being God manifested in the flesh IS NOT a secondary issue. Along with the non-universal two seedline teaching, these are two foundational truths and therefore keys to understanding the whole message of the Scripture. That is not to say that the doctrine of the trinity is true however. But that God can manifest Himself any way He has chosen, including clothing Himself in Adamic flesh. So I would encourage you to go thru these passages of Scripture with William in the study above recomended.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh