This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Could Christ already be here already?

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Could Christ already be here already?

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 am

Once again, I don't know where to post this question in this forum. So, Bill Fink, or someone, please move it to where it needs to be, please.

Could Christ have already come here for His second time and could He be here with us now?

This is a very serious question.

Thanks for reading it and taking time to respond to it.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless
Love, Always in Yahweh
BrettDeason

Re: Could Christ already be here already?

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Very simple answer-

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

None of that has happened, has it? Have we ever been in a situation where our entire race would die in a matter of days if God did not shorten the tribulation and bring about the Second Coming?
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Okay. Thanks.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless
Love, in Yahweh
BrettDeason

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:48 pm

BrettDeason wrote:This is a very serious question.

This forum is appropriate for bringing it up. It's probably a serious question for those who take preterism seriously or some other aberrant teaching that says Christ has already come and gone. There's a bunch of claimants who say they are it i.e. the manifestation of the Second Advent. However, most of the time they are non-White charlatans. The error of thinking Christ is with us now, as a matter of fulfilled prophecy, and is just hanging out in down-time, conflicts with the descriptions of how He will return. When II Peter 3:10 says, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up," the idiomatic expression "thief in the night' is understood in modern terms of something like a cat burglar i.e. quietly and by stealth. But, the metaphor was reflective of the times when it meant a bunch of thieves coming into a community making loud noises and terrorizing people in order to pillage them. When He returns, you and everybody else will know it. I can smell the smoke already.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless
Love, in Yahweh
BrettDeason

Postby Lang » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:33 pm

None of that has happened, has it? Have we ever been in a situation where our entire race would die in a matter of days if God did not shorten the tribulation and bring about the Second Coming?

I dont think that God is already here at all. But I would say that if we live here more 30 years, there will be no flesh to be saved. Maybe 20 years is already too much.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Lang wrote:

I dont think that God is already here at all. But I would say that if we live here more 30 years, there will be no flesh to be saved. Maybe 20 years is already too much.

There are at least 600 million Whites in the entire world, perhaps 800 million. I believe things can get far worse than the present conditions.

It might wind up being the year 2247 and there are only 50,000 Whites left, some in the Australian Outback, some in the Steppes of Russia, some in the Northern Cape of South Africa, some in the Alps of Switzerland, some in the Carpathians, some in the Ozarks, some in the Appalachians, some in the Rockies, and some in the Yukon... It could get that bad, but it probably won't happen within 10-20 years.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Lang » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:
Lang wrote:

There are at least 600 million Whites in the entire world, perhaps 800 million. I believe things can get far worse than the present conditions.

It might wind up being the year 2247 and there are only 50,000 Whites left, some in the Australian Outback, some in the Steppes of Russia, some in the Northern Cape of South Africa, some in the Alps of Switzerland, some in the Carpathians, some in the Ozarks, some in the Appalachians, some in the Rockies, and some in the Yukon... It could get that bad, but it probably won't happen within 10-20 years.

That would be right if we keep dying/mixing at a fixed rate. But in the way things are, 20 years from now people will be mixing like crazies if nobody stop it. This young generation I believe is already lost. Imagine the grandchildren of this generation... Depending on the mixing rate, things can get terrible. In 100 years the white population of the world decreased 20%. We are only 9% now.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby learningaboutCI » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:23 pm

I err on the side of pessimism. I think at this point, non-mixing is almost down to luck. The people fear to criticize mixing, and must appear to approve of it. Mixing is therefore near in time to being universal, except, as I suggested, for luck.
learningaboutCI

Postby bahr » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 am

Nobody can know how much Whites are in the world today. All these statistics come from human institutions, and these institutions don't know the definition of "White" in the first place. In all honesty, we ourselves could not determine a number, even a rough estimate.
bahr

Next

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh