This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

JEREMIAH REVEALS THAT YAHSHUA CHRIST IS YAHWEH

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

JEREMIAH REVEALS THAT YAHSHUA CHRIST IS YAHWEH

Postby wmfinck » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Jeremiah 23:5-6

5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. 6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

All occurrences of the word "LORD" here are from the Tetragrammaton, YAHWEH. This is a prophecy of Christ. Jeremiah wrote that Christ shall be called "YAHWEH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS". Anyone who doubts that, follows the jews.

Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh. Praise Yahweh!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: JEREMIAH REVEALS THAT YAHSHUA CHRIST IS YAHWEH

Postby Mountainman » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Absolutely correct - after his baptism when he was anointed with the Holy Spirit!
Mountainman

Postby wmfinck » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 pm

That makes no sense at all, since all of the apostles and many other people were also anointed with the Holy Spirit: BUT THEY WERE NOT GOD!!!

KJV Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Even the Child, not merely the Adult.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Mountainman » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 pm

WmF>>That makes no sense at all, since all of the apostles and many other people were also anointed with the Holy Spirit: BUT THEY WERE NOT GOD!!!

First, I don’t believe the Word teaches that everybody has the same measure of the Spirit of God.

Read Luke 1:17 regarding John the Baptist. “And he shall go before Him in the spirit and power of Elias” John the Baptist had the spirit from birth. Jesus Christ had it after his baptism. The Spirit that John had had a unique quality – it was the same powerful Spirit that Elias had.

And we have the same MEASURE of the Spirit Romans 12:3 “dealt to every man the measure of faith” Eph 4:7 “according to the measure of the gift of Christ”

Second, Jesus was NOT any ordinary man. His Father was God!

Conclusion, Jesus was given the Spirit of God without measure. As full as the Spirit could be poured upon him he got it. That red-hot Spirit was within the only begotten Son and that’s why “God was in the Flesh.”

Here is a list of differences between the Father and the Son. I probably could come up with more.

1) One was the Son. The other was the Father.
2) The Son had a separate will from the Father. “I do not my own will but that of the Father” (going by memory, not exact quote, give me a break)
3) The Son was tempted. The Father can NOT be tempted.
4) The Son had less knowledge than the Father. “no one knows, only the Father knows the time.”
5) The Son was raised from the dead BY the Father.
6) The Son was seen by many. Vs. “No man has seen the Father at any time. The only begotten Son has declared him.”

It only takes ONE difference to prove they are different. I have posted 6 here.

Ya Bless!

Mountainman.
Mountainman

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:18 am

Mountainman, you did not answer what I cited from Jeremiah, instead you skirted it. How many Yahwehs are there? Who could be called "Yahweh", besides the ONE true god? Therefore all of your other answers are vain, because you are contending with Scripture. That is what the jews do. Your problem is that you believe that one half of the Scripture somehow denies the other half. That puts you right into the "scoffer" category!

I am not even going to reply to any of your other points, because you have not properly addressed this. Neither did you ever properly address Isaiah 9:6. You have denied the plain meaning of John chapter 1. You do not understand the marriage/divorce issues and the relationship between Yahweh and Israel. You run to other passages, which you misinterpret, and pretend that these passages I have pointed out, along with many others, do not exist. You are just WRONG and your methods are WRONG!!!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Karl » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 am

"In his days Judah shall be saved"

Judeo-Christians must have scales over their eyes.

Jeremiah makes it quite clear that the remnant of Judah was to be saved in the time of Jesus - 'in his days'.
Karl

Postby EighthDayWoman » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Jesus Christ is the Almighty God, Yahweh.
The Bible makes many references to the fact. It is also a fact that Jesus spoke in parables when around the Yehudin (jews) because he did not want them to know he was Yahweh.
In Matthew 13: 10& 11 explains this: And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
When Jesus was alone with his disciples, he told them plainly who He was as in John 14: 8&9Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

In John 5, Jesus is speaking to the Jews in parables and states 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
Moses wrote of Yahweh. Right there Jesus professes he is Yahweh.
Also, it is important to make reference to the Forgotten Books of Eden in the books of Adam and Eve:
After the fall of Adam and Eve, Yahweh quotes:
Adam and Eve chap 3:2
Yea, the Word that again will save thee when the five days and a half are fulfilled. 3 But Adam heard these words of God, and of the great five days and a half for him, to the end of the world. 4 And Adam wept, and prayed God to explain it to him. 6 Then God in His mercy for Adam who was made after His image and similtude, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed. verse 16 and Yahweh said to Adam, "I told thee that at the end of five and a half days, I will send my Word and save thee. Now, chap 14
Then Adam said unto God: "O God, take Thou my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness".2 But God said to Adam, "Verily I say unto thee, this darkness will pass from thee, every day I have determined for thee, until the fulfillment of My covenant; when I shall save thee and bring thee back again into the garden into the abode of light thou longest for, wherein is no darkness. I will bring thee to it-in the kingdom of heaven. 3 Again said God to Adam, "All this misery that thou hast been made to take upon thee because thy transgression, will not free thee. 4 BUT I WILL. When I shall come down from heaven, and become flesh of thy seed, and take upon Me the infirmity from which thou sufferest, then the darkness that came upon thee in this cave shall come upon Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of thy seed. 5 And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men (Adam), in order to save thee. 6 And God ceased to commune with Adam.
John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2The same was in the beginning with God.
3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

How can the fact that Jesus Christ was Yahshua or Yahweh in the flesh? This is not open to interpretation.
There is no God senior and God junior. Thy God is ONE God, thou shall have no other gods before thee. Yahweh would break His own divine law if He asks us to serve his “Son” as well.
We, the descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are his sons and daughters. Luke 3: 38 reads the AWDAWM or Adam was the Son of God.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Karl » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm

EighthDayWoman wrote:
Also, it is important to make reference to the Forgotten Books of Eden in the books of Adam and Eve:
After the fall of Adam and Eve, Yahweh quotes:
Adam and Eve chap 3:2
Yea, the Word that again will save thee when the five days and a half are fulfilled. 3 But Adam heard these words of God, and of the great five days and a half for him, to the end of the world. 4 And Adam wept, and prayed God to explain it to him. 6 Then God in His mercy for Adam who was made after His image and similtude, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed. verse 16 and Yahweh said to Adam, "I told thee that at the end of five and a half days, I will send my Word and save thee. Now, chap 14
Then Adam said unto God: "O God, take Thou my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness".2 But God said to Adam, "Verily I say unto thee, this darkness will pass from thee, every day I have determined for thee, until the fulfillment of My covenant; when I shall save thee and bring thee back again into the garden into the abode of light thou longest for, wherein is no darkness. I will bring thee to it-in the kingdom of heaven. 3 Again said God to Adam, "All this misery that thou hast been made to take upon thee because thy transgression, will not free thee. 4 BUT I WILL. When I shall come down from heaven, and become flesh of thy seed, and take upon Me the infirmity from which thou sufferest, then the darkness that came upon thee in this cave shall come upon Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of thy seed. 5 And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men (Adam), in order to save thee. 6 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Yea, explains it all right there...

Book of Adam.
CHAP. XXXV - God's reply
"Then God looked again uopon Adam and his weeping and groaning, and the Word (Logos) of God came to him, and said unto him: -

"O Adam, when thou wast in MY garden, thou knewest
neither eating or drinking, neither; faintness nor suffering;
neither leaness of flesh, nor change; neither did sleep depart from
thine eyes. But since thou trangresseth, and comest into this
strange land all these trials have come upon thee."

And here we have the Logos - Word whom is Jesus the Christ speaking to Adam, it was the Word who spoke to Adam and was in the Garden and the Word says; 'My Garden'.

Certainly when reading the 'Forgotten Books of Eden' one can see why it was so necessary that the Church make sure that they were forgotten, because they are inspired, clearly so, one just has to read them and the Spirit of truth testifies to this immediately, even so these works have not been rendered to their fullness in their translation, it is evident that they are nonetheless inspired, and shed much light on the understanding of Genesis in particular and the nature of God, and it is this, because of the clarity because of the finality of there being no comprehension of a 'Trinity' in these books, they are unambiguous about God being just One God and Jesus Christ being that God. The Trinity needs ambiguity to continue it hides in mystery, hence the need for these books to be abandoned.

The overall Satanic plan within the 'Trinity' is acceptence of a new god, because the 'trinity' cannot satisfy, it has no truth in it, only vague illogical musings, basically declared 'unknowable', this allows the introduction of another god that is knowable. This is why we see an joining of church indoctrinated christians with Messianic jews, for they both await the coming of this new god. Christians today of all denominations are for the most part nothing but Messianic Jews and are being primed for the coming of the Jewish Messiah who they will believe is god the junior, the 'beloved son of god' senior

P.S. I like it how Adam thought at first that it was only 5 and half human days, and he got all his hopes up, only for God to dash them by explaining He meant 5 and half big God days i.e. 5500 years! Before He comes as flesh and blood to save thee!

Is it any wonder they supressed this book.
Karl

Postby EighthDayWoman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 am

Yes, Karl, I can see why this book is suppressed.
It's actually quite easy to get your hands on. I bought these books from a local Christian store.

The KJV does not tell the full history of Adam and Eve and how they cried like babes in the woods once they were put into punishment and continually killed themselves as well.

Also, the KJV does not account for Christ's childhood and true birth as does the Lost Books of the Bible in Infancy, nor the book of Nicodemus and Christ's ascent into hell.

Nicodemus chapter 16 accounts the descent of Yahweh
"Lift up your gates, O ye princes; and be ye lift up, O everlasting gates, and the King of Glory shall come in."

Who is the King of Glory other than the Almighty God of Israel? Yahweh of course!

As for the Holy Trinity, the false prophets fail to look into the scripture and take note the true trinity.
The Father, the SEED of GOD in the flesh(Yahshua), and the Holy Ghost, ALL ONE.
Yahweh is all three of these entities.

The Judeo-Christians worship a god and do not even know his name.
They worship the Lord.

13And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

14I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

26How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Hosea 2
16And it shall be at that day, saith Yahweh, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

17For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name

The word baal translated to the English as lord. My concordance shows for Hosea 2: 16 for baal as lord.
Lord also means Adonai.
The jews replaced the name of Yahweh in every instance in the KJV for the name of their god, Baal except they missed it in Psalms 68:4.

I have also noted how this causes confusion amoungst Israel in Genesis 4:1 where Eve states she had a man from the Lord, where in actuality, she states I had a man from baal. This all ties in with the 2 Seedlines.

Is it any wonder Israel is so lost as to their true Identity and that of their God?
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh