This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Word became flesh

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

The Word became flesh

Postby archangel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm

I could never comprehend the pundits who proclaim that Yahshua/Jesus The Christ was merely the "Son of God" and not Almighty Yahweh in the flesh. No matter how convoluted the argument supported by Talmudic sophistries, it is clearly anathema to the Christian faith. Yahweh entering a flesh tabernacle and coming to earth as our kinsman redeemer is the foundation of our beliefs. Without such as a given truth, all of Christianity is built on a foundation of sand. That is the contention of Judaism and of Islam as well. Talmudic Judaism is satanic filth and its psychotic proclamations are not worthy of rational argument. Though Islam is heresy, it is a Christian heresy and the Muslims highly revere Yahshua The Christ as a great prophet of the Everliving. However they refuse to accept that Yahweh/God, whom they exalt as Allah ever existed in human form. Ergo if you truly belief that Yahshua/Jesus The Christ is not the Everliving God whose name is Yahweh, it might behoove you to either convert to Islam or don a Yarmulke and register at your nearest Synagogue. Be forewarned; the Jews will never accept you as one of their own unless you are born into their blood tribal cult. To quote the late, great George Lincoln Rockwell, "The Jews are a race. Since when does a religion make your nose grow long?" I would also add, give one beady eyes and a rodent like face. To quote our King; "Their countenance doth give them away."
archangel

Re: The Word became flesh

Postby wmfinck » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Thanks for the excellent post Archangel, and you are absolutely right about the nature of Yahshua Christ.

(Although I do not believe that islam has the same God that Christians do. It is apparent that "allah" is a contraction referencing the ancient pagan moon idol.)

I would recommend to all of the scoffers out there, to read Clifton Emahiser's paper, Yahweh in the Flesh, the Holy One of Israel, and especially The Day the Word Became Flesh
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby matthewott » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Being an ex-catholic, I still don't understand the concept of the Trinity. Heck, that's the name of the high school I attended! Bill, can you elaborate on the concept of the Trinity and whether or not it is scriptural or heretical? I pose this question here because I think it is relevant to this thread....Thanx.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby wmfinck » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:37 pm

The trinity is near-heretical. Yahweh our God is ONE God, and not three. The trinity idea, it can be shown, dates back to ancient Egypt. I discussed that - citing and quoting from a 19th-dynasty prayer inscription - at the beginning of the program I did on this topic with Pastor Visser. There were other versions of the trinity in ancient Mesopotamia.

That Yahshua Christ is Yahweh having come as one of His own is part of the Christian revelation, and the Truth that jews, muslims and other heretics reject. Those who think that Yahshua was anything other than Yahweh in the flesh are following the jews.

The Son and the Holy Spirit are both manifestations of the ONE God, Yahweh. Other manifestations were at various times the "rock" in the desert, the "pillar of smoke (or fire)" etc. A better way to interpret the "I am what I am" statement at the burning bush account in Exodus is perhaps "I am whatever I wish to be".

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD [Hebrew: Yahweh], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jeremiah 23:6 6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD [Hebrew: Yahweh] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

http://christogenos.org/Radio%20YCP/YCP20091128.mp3
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby matthewott » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you for the insight, Bill. Now I know how to approach this with my Catholic family...however that's gonna go. I'm sure I'll be in the same boat as you...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh