This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TV jews crucify monkey as "Yahweh"

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

TV jews crucify monkey as "Yahweh"

Postby Flanders » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:29 am

Israeli TV - controlled by the jews, just as the US and everywhere, blatently and grossly mock Yahweh. The video is at the site linked below. This video, as evil as it is, should help open some eyes which are closed.

"The Crucifixion of Yeshu"

http://ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2011/04/ ... yeshu.html
Flanders

Re: TV jews crucify monkey as "Yahweh"

Postby TruthInOurTime » Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 am

Disgusting edomite filth. Only lucifers children could be so perverse.

I would love to hack in to some judeo churchs powerpoint one sunday and play this to the crowd. The reaction would be priceless.
TruthInOurTime

Postby Les » Wed May 11, 2011 4:47 am

edit:
what I wrote was not important
Les

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 am

This is disgusting. I was not going to post it, and then I was, and then I didn't. But since you are talking about it, here it is. Each day the jews prove over and again that they are indeed the children of the devil.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm

I can't watch it. I can't be held responsible for what I'll do to a jew if I do.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 pm

It's pretty perverse, but I could expect nothing less from Jews.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Arabel » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:46 pm

And just to think most Christians would see this, And still go on believeing these are Gods chosen people.
Arabel

Postby ArthurLee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

The shame of it is, even if most Judeo/Christians saw this, they would simply dismiss it with "after all, my preacher said that the jews are blinded and will all one day be saved." Yet that ignorance is due to a complete misinterpretation of the Apostle Paul in the book of Romans. This confusion runs so deep that most whites can excuse the jews of anything out of fear of "being cursed for going against God's chosen people." This too is based on a misinterpretation of what Yahweh told Abraham in Genesis.

Even those jews who've given lip service to "another Jesus" would drop their so-called "faith" like a hot rock, if they found out Yahshua, the only true Messiah, isn't a jew after all. And along with the degenerates who produced this blasphemous filth, who really think they have come up with something clever, they will be consumed. For the Christ they openly defy, won't be returning to hang on a cross. He will be coming to destroy them "in flaming, fiery vengeance"! PRAISE YAHWEH THE GOD OF ISRAEL!
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh