This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Oprah Denies Christ

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Oprah Denies Christ

Postby Unnamed » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm putting this here since these seems the best place for the topic.

I'm sure this will come as a shock to everyone... not... but Oprah said there's more than one way to God, and an audience member takes her to task on that.

Last edited by Unnamed on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unnamed

Re: Oprah Denies Christ

Postby matthewott » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 pm

That is truly an exceptional video! The last visage of a white Christian testifying to THE TRUTH on mass media jewtube! Boy she sure called out Ofra, didn't she? PRAISE YAHWEH!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby adelphos » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:27 am

Who is a liar, if not he denying that Yahshua is the Christ? He is the Antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son!
The First Epistle of John 2:22
Last edited by adelphos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adelphos

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Oprah is a nigger mud beast. It is of little consequence that she denies The Christ since HE has already denied her.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Eveleen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Her shows were already liberal, so it does not surprise me that she believes that she can be saved by other way than Christ... well she cannot be saved at all anyway!

And I don't think either that the Bible has to be preached even to a small island in Pacific of indigenous people so that the profecy might be fulffiled. All the white people all over the world know about Christ and I think with that the profecy was already fulfilled.
Eveleen

Postby Vandal » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Oprah denying Christ is like a circus monkey denying its trainer.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Flanders » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 pm

We already know that the jewish media is full of Marxist change agents, and Oprah is just another one of those. Every one of the negro "entertainers" are the jews "Uncle Toms". She's the jews "Aunt Tummy". Below is some more information about Oprah's pet puplic project, from a comment I made on another site.
______

Just one more event from one of the agents used by jewry to turn the general public’s minds, which should be American, to Marxist mush. Oprah is nothing more than a jewish emplaced change agent, one of many operating unopposed in the jewish monopolized media. How many female minds thought about Oprah’s real mission as they gobbled the “multicultural” Marxist stew which she fed to them?

“Dead Baby Found at Oprah Winfrey’s South African Boarding School”

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/dead-b ... b_11947604
Flanders

Postby RockyT » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 am

Filthy satanic beast. :twisted:
RockyT

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Oprah has admitted to engaging in spiritualism and in connecting with evil spirits. She gets inspiration from evil sources, even if she proclaimed faith in Christ it would probably only be to mislead people. She is an agent of the devil sent to mislead our women. I guess when I was born her shows weren't so popular and I never watched them, but I know that she's an evil, anti-Christ, New Ager.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Les » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 am

I don't know how old you are Nico, but I thought her/whur show has always been popular as far as I know, since it replaced the Geraldo Rivera show at 4 pm every weekday afternoon.

Our women get swept up and mislead, not just because of the feel good, utopian, everyone is equal gobbledygook, but also
1) Oprah year after year changes her appearance to look more Caucasian. This is similar to the last days of the Egyptian Empire when the Royal line had negroes assimilate with Adamites, and appear to us what is the modern day UNESCO Brown man.
2) Oprah's studio audience was (is?) predominantly white females and the non-white females also favor the Caucasian "look", so it all appears non-threatening.

Sad that not enough of our women know there is a huge difference and to be smart enough to stay away from them and their aggressive, violent tendencies.
Les

Next

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh