This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Oprah Denies Christ

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Re: Oprah Denies Christ

Postby Arabel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 am

I remember watching her in Elementary school, But as I grew older I grew to hate the woman. She's always sprouted New Age or Universalist trash. I dont understand why people think she's some great person.
Arabel

Postby EighthDayWoman » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:04 pm

She is also a very racist negro.
She opened a large school for impoverished "young girls".
What wasn't addressed was it was for the negros only.

As much as she appealed to a white audience, she is still a evil brute beast for sure.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby ArthurLee » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 pm

This filthy niggress has done so much to confuse and assault the fabric of white America thru the sleepwalking masses of our women. It shocked me to no end when I was a pastor in a so called conservative Baptist church, at the seeming good but naive ladies who spoke so highly of this beast and were noticeably upset when I stood in the pulpit and directly quoted her in reference to her declaring that her god was female. I didn't even understand Two Seedline at the time but I did recognize her unashamed, frontal attacks upon the Christian home. Now that I look back on her blatant feminism, but then how she chose to put her support behind another nigger, as opposed to another women, shows her true "colors." And its no telling how many voted to put this ape in the White House because of her evil influence.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Oprah winfrey has 6 toes.

Google image it !
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Previous

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh