This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Where do we take back Babylon?

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Where do we take back Babylon?

Postby wmfinck » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 pm

There are a lot of armchair warriors in Identity, men of the flesh, who somehow believe that we should rise up and take the government back by force. When I dispute this notion, they slander me with the “judeo” label. This behavior is typical of saboteurs and infiltrators. They incite others to violence, while they themselves are sitting on their butts in their armchairs. If they really were leaders, they would be out doing what they preach, and not driving others out in front of them, unsuspecting sheep who usually end up a prey for the wolves with badges. Real leaders get off their asses and act as well as run their mouths, they would not shout commands from their hiding-places. If something is from Yahweh, it will be successful whether it is 2 or 2 million who undertake the venture. If it is not from Yahweh, it will fail, even if 200 million so desired its success! So I would tell all of those armchair wanna-be Gideons to either get off of their butts and lead the charge, or to shut their hypocritical lying mouths, because in reality, they are more apt to turn out to be Hal Turners than they are true Gideons.

If you are offended by this, then you are one of the people I meant it for!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity