This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR AND HIS COLORFUL FRIENDS

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Re: A CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR AND HIS COLORFUL FRIENDS

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:43 pm

NicoChristian wrote:One sign of a bad individual are people who quickly promote themselves to pastor. Eli James aka Joseph November, how did he become a pastor and what did he do to earn it?

That's a very astute question. I was in Christian Identity for over 20 years before I fell into the pastorate and that by default. I felt like a reluctant Jonah and never really wanted to pastor a congregation, but I loved to read and research and share what I learned with other people... and to learn from others who had the same kind of love for God's Truth. I have noticed some individuals who come out of nowhere and the next thing you know they have titled themselves without a body of Christ consenting. I remember when Eli first came on the scene and people were asking me what I knew about him, which was zero. But, he made a name for himself almost overnight for simply being a media voice on the new technology of online radio programs, bypassing the expense of previous media outlets on shortwave and AM broadcasts. As I recall, he became a regular guest on the Pastor Dan program and then several years later started his own show.

I only know of 2 pastors in CI who have earned degrees in seminaries/Bible colleges. There may be more that I am unaware of. But aside from the bad figs that occasionally come to the surface (like today's thread) and are exposed for the charlatans that they are, we have a blessed assortment of gentlemen and scholars who not only do the work and mission of a pastor, but do so without credentials and do it better than the mealy mouthed "Most Reverend" Baal priests in the judeo-church world. I believe that is God's gift to our movement to keep us maturing in Christ and spreading the Good News of who we are. In this respect, we are much like the Disciples who were also without papers. And as we grow in grace, it sharpens our skills at discerning the spirit, to see if a person is of God. "You go. Behold, I send you as lambs in the midst of wolves" Luke 10:3 Christogenea NT.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm

I once thought the common insistence that pastors be ordained by existing churches to be a detriment to the growth of the movement, but I've since come to realise that it acts as a form of quality control. If the pastors of the future have to gain the acceptance of the pastors of the past, then it helps to prevent our enemies from infiltrating us.

We might not have an offical council to govern matters of internal discipline, but couldn't we get a group of upstanding elders to agree on a joint declaration of anathema or shunning on those pastors who refuse to obey even the basic racial laws of Christianity?

Eli James might straddle the grounds of universalism and fool many people, but I'd hope doing things as Daniel Johns does would elicit universal condemnation. I mean, from those pictures alone we have lying, racemixing, satanism, common adultery and possibly even homosexuality going by that roman outfit.
Fenwick

Postby Vandal » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm

wmfinck wrote:Joseph November insists that he must be given license to hide behind a veil of secrecy, and a false identity.

Anyone claiming to be a leader or shepherd has no right to hide behind total secrecy. As soon as a man is appointed a servant (Eli was self-appointed, not appointed) he has no right to hide his ministry behind an alter ego. That would be like the governor of Arkansas using a fake name to "protect himself." In fact, come to think of it, the current U.S. "President" is doing exactly what Eli James does, using an alter ego or fake name in his public office, while all of his Jewish friends know him as Barry. If you dig around, you might find a foreign LLC somewhere named, "Barack Hussein Obama, LLC," or LP, or gmbh, etc. That could explain how he got away with using the fake name to run for president, work, banking, etc.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Vandal » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Fenwick wrote:I once thought the common insistence that pastors be ordained by existing churches to be a detriment to the growth of the movement, but I've since come to realise that it acts as a form of quality control. If the pastors of the future have to gain the acceptance of the pastors of the past, then it helps to prevent our enemies from infiltrating us.

I like your allusion to "quality control."

What it boils down to is this: We have hoped for nearly two decades to get a real movement started via internet and publications.

It hasn't worked. Any shill can get involved.

The ultimate quality control is autonomous congregations composed only of those in your local area, known to you for years, having lived there, having worked there, having proven who they are. Then each such congregation appoints a captain, and there begins the real networking of a nascent government.

Paul said only a married man with children should be appointed to lead. Why? One, he's proven he can be a shepherd. Two. He can't be a shill. The congregation knows where his wife and kids are. And he knows they know. You can't work a "law enforcement" frame job or infiltration in that context.

Your quality control is close proximity and kinship.
Vandal

Postby Vandal » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Gallowglass wrote:I thought he was legit. The last of his podcasts I listened to was around 2011, then I lost interest because he touched on the same topic all the time. Those pictures speak for themselves... what the hell! wow, just WOW!!!!

I know another man who hooked up with a cute little Mesitzess. I rebuked him in public, to his face. He repented. Dan Johns is beyond that. "Save the tatas!"

If I did something that stupid I would expect the wrath of Yahweh. So someone feeling comfortable to publicize it, must not really believe Yahweh exists, despite what declarations of belief he has made. Men's actions show to a large extent what they really believe. I'm sure there are even some men who have doubts (like Franklin) whose actions show their heart is ahead of their intellect. When the heart is far behind the intellect, there is no regeneration in effect.

I know what I just wrote is scriptural, but for the life of me I can only remember, "show you my faith by my works."
Vandal

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Fenwick wrote:I was recently listening to one of John Friend's podcasts (with the fascist bloke who filled in for SwordBrethren).

In a call-in some woman calling herself CI made an offhand comment about her daughter being part native-american, and then added that "Pastor Eli had talked about that from the CI perspective".

Here, Fenwick, the woman with the mamzer child and her attitude is a result of this:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4959
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Would appear as though another 'one' has poked his
Head out of the "Woodpile"!
Thanks to Vandal for catching this...
Anyone for "Whack A Mole" ?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Vandal » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:15 am

brucebohn wrote:Would appear as though another 'one' has poked his
Head out of the "Woodpile"!
Thanks to Vandal for catching this...
Anyone for "Whack A Mole" ?

I could not resist a good CHUCK-le.
Vandal

Postby Gideon300 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am

Vandal wrote:I know what to make of it. Look closely at Dan Johns closeup photo and tell me he's Aryan. Bet you can't do it. There's nothing noble about him. Not his stature, not that filthy smirk, not those lateral ridged teeth, and definitely not his company. That's why I wrote, "it APPEARS interracial." ...

I'll admit I've never heard of this person before but definitely agree that these photos and that he apparently is not ashamed to share them with the world is bizarre to say the least and even more so for someone claiming to be a CI pastor.

That being said, while I have the time this morning I need to clear some things up not just with you personally but with all at this site and some elsewhere too who are CI. Since you raised the issue of Aryan appearance, I need clarification on this before I invest another day here. I saw where in another thread, where the subject was Golden Dawn, you posted about once spotting a jew without even seeing his face and also posted those images of cross sections of teeth. Here you refer to the person in the picture's "lateral ridged teeth" and his stature. These are the only pictures I have ever seen of this person and don't know if you've seen more pictures of him and/or seen him in person too perhaps before -? Myself, only having these several images of him to judge by, honestly don't see anything that screams "non-Aryan." But then I'm not able to spot a jew just by seeing the back of his head, nor do I know what "lateral ridged teeth" are. By stature, if that means height specifically, how tall does a man have to be considered Aryan in your estimation? So there are those questions which I'd appreciate you addressing at your convenience.

Keep in mind I'm not in any way defending this person, who I don't know from Adam as the old saying goes. It's just that I admit several of your posts I've seen here make me really wary, and all the talk around some CI circles of cheekbones and hair and eye color and pronouncing individuals as swarthy that to me don't fit that definition at all also leave me feeling exasperated and that I somehow missed that CI equals Nordicism (though that terminology may not be best, but nevertheless comes to mind in light of some of your posts). I'm not as well versed in the Bible as are many here I admit, though I read it nearly every day and have for years before becoming an Identity Christian.

So if I missed where people's eye color is mentioned in the Bible and/or that Yahweh revealed His hair, eye, height and tooth structure preferences, I apologize and if anyone can point me to those verses, I'd appreciate that. I am not at the same time, dismissing physical appearance altogether mind you and anyone else who's reading this. Of course there are distinctions and I'm adamant about who is White and who is not; only I'm not knowledgeable about all the anatomical references I see others referencing, but have always gone chiefly (not solely though) by a person's skin color, particularly on their fingers, eyelids and lips. As for myself, although at this point those who haven't seen me can only take my word for it, as I'm not about to post my photos online to the world and a gaggle of people I only know from screen names, I'll say I'm over six feet tall and while I don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, I'll only relate at this point that neither do I have brown eyes nor black hair (yet I'm not saying brown eyes and/or black hair means not White, if the person with those is otherwise White in appearance and ancestry).

While I'm here and since I had this and other images saved, here are examples of people who at a glance I say are not White. Two are prominent leaders of the Golden Dawn movement in Greece and if I saw them on the street I'd presume they were maybe Egyptians or some other type of Arabs - even though I've found that makes GD supporters absolutely livid. Though I don't want to speculate on every person in the image, also note the skin tone around the knuckles and cuticles of the man extending his hand in the second photo and you'll see what it is I refer to regarding how that part of a person is telling -

Don't want to go off on a GD tangent here, only to say that I have read their platform and nowhere is a mention of being White as a standard of their nationalist movement. So to me, while I'm not against their notions of purging their land of immigrants who are not related to its founders, it has next to nothing to do with me as a White European and I'm also perturbed at them and others comparing the movement to Germany's Third Reich, which was explicitly for White Europeans. I also am aware of White Greeks and that while maybe a minority now, that they still exist in large numbers in Greece and that Whites also exist in other southern European nations that also contain large numbers of non-Whites where once it wasn't the case.

I see and relate to your wish that more Whites would come to CI and establish a presence or what have you by being part of a CI congregation and committing to it over time (paraphrasing). I'm for that, but the persistent talk from individuals who claim what are to me almost at times magical powers of discernment as to who's "pure" and who's not are extremely off putting and although it's mostly lack of decent transportation and money that have kept me from traveling hundreds of miles to be part of a CI service, the idea of showing up at a CI congregation and someone approaching me with calipers and a protractor to measure my head and calculate the angle of my forehead for instance, while an exaggeration to make a point, nevertheless represents to a degree how uncomfortable things such as you posted about this person's appearance (again if it's only based on these images) make me and as such, make me leery of meeting with anyone who's CI at this juncture.

I feel like I have a lot to offer by the grace of Yahweh who bestowed me with certain talents even as I endeavor to avoid false pride and admit my faults as a man, but which I believe I am forgiven for as are all Israelite people who pray for that with humility. I don't know what your role is here at this site or within Christogenea but am aware of the Verbal Vandal site and that a variation of that is the name you're using here. Still I would like to know if your criteria of who is Aryan is that of Christogenea as well before investing any more time here. My ancestors have been in the US since before the American Revolution and all genealogy shows my family tree to be almost exclusively American and British Isles, with one distant relative who's Dutch being the only exception. Breech of forum protocol not intended, but as a matter of fact, anyone who would tell me to my face I'm not White or anyone in my family either, had better know those are literally fighting words to me.
Gideon300

Postby Linda » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 pm

What a brilliant and excellent post..........
Same thoughts have also crossed my mind as well.
The above "comment" spoken with love toward all.

In Christ
Linda
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

PreviousNext

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity