This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Stupidest Sayings Ever

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Stupidest Sayings Ever

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Stupidest Thing I Ever Heard From A White (?) Man:

Of course they all race mixed. What does that have to do with genealogy?

-Russell Walker, aka Troublemaker

Yes, he said it, and I have the email to prove it.
Here's looking at you, Walker
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Stupidest Sayings Ever

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 am

Second Stupidest Thing I Ever Heard From A White (?) Man:

Finck has mistranslated the Micah 5:2 to Matt 2:6 translation just as is in the KJV and Luther’s bible.

-Russell Walker, aka Troublemaker

Ummm, Walker, how could I make a translation of Matthew from a manuscript of Micah? You ARE an idiot!

Yes, he said it, and I have the email to prove it.
Here's looking at you, Walker
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Stupidest Sayings Ever

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Russell Harris is a moron. This is from March, 2009, and it was part of the Letters section on the original Christogenea.org site. I just came across it doing some house cleaning, so I thought to preserve it here:

Dumbest quote seen in March (2009):

In an email message from Russell Harris to Don Brown dated 3/13/09, which Don forwarded to me:
Russell Harris says: “ The concepts of "testament" and "testator" are not seen in the Scripture. Christ Jesus was NOT a "testator" -- he was a COVENANT SACRIFICE.”
Well, let’s check those parts of the New Testament which Harris obviously hasn’t read:
KJV Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
KJV Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
KJV Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
KJV Hebrews 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
KJV Revelation 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Obviously, some people should not be commenting on Scripture!!!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity