This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pete Peters - The Number One Blasphemer in CI

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Pete Peters - The Number One Blasphemer in CI

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Here is a letter I just got from a Pete Peters defender, and my reply follows. The writer does not get extra credit points for spelling (WRF):

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Bad mouthig other Idenity Preachers
Date: Tue, July 21, 2009 12:11 am
To: elijames@anglo-saxonisrael.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Fink said on your show that Pete Peters talks

out of both sides of His mouth,Oh Yea! I want the

proof direct from Mr. Fink,Im happy you Eli made

no comment when Mr Fink made that statement.

I dont have Mr. Finks e address or Id send this to

him direct- Im very serious about wanting proof,

can I expect a reply from either of You?

To: 'elijames@anglo-saxonisrael.com'; 'sedonadan2000@hotmail.com'
Cc: Clifton A. Emahiser (caemahiser@sbcglobal.net)
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Bad mouthig other Idenity Preachers]

Dear Daniel,

Do you really think that I would back down from your challenge? Of course I will not, so here is my proof, if you bother to go to Clifton Emahiser's website and see the evidence for yourself.

First, let me say that Pete Peters indeed speaks out of both sides of his mouth. On the one hand, he preaches Christian love, and on the other, he dis-invites Christians from his gatherings for no other reason than if they choose to use the Biblical name "Yahweh" rather than "Lord". The proof of this is in Peters' own DragonSlayer newsletter, Volume 3, 2009, Page 5. A copy of it is posted on Clifton Emahiser's website at this addresss: http://emahiser.christogenea.org/images/PPDenounces.jpg.

Secondly, Pete Peters endorsed the Azusa Street Revival. That was a vile race-mixing, "charismatic" episode which took place in the early 1900's. It is totally anti-Christian. You will find Clifton Emahiser's writing on the matter at http://emahiser.christogenea.org/Other% ... evival.pdf.

Thirdly, I have a video which I downloaded for Pete Peters' own website, in which he praises a negro singer, and professes that "God sent him to me", promoting the negro and bringing him into the assembly against the Biblical commandment that "A bastard (mamzer) shall not enter the congregation of the Lord (Yahweh)". The full video is found at mms://media.sfaw.org/mediadownload/sfa/ ... _16_08.wmv, but I also have an outtake of the pertinent parts at http://emahiser.christogenea.org/AuxFil ... xtract.wmv.

Fourth, I have two audio recordings from Peters' ministry, numbers C1194 and C1205. In the first one, Peters' endorses a book on faith called "How Faith Works" and calls it one of the best books he has ever read. That book, as Peters admits, was written by a negro. In the second, Peters again endorses a negro preacher, claims to love him, and calls him a "black prophet". Then Peters calls White people "trash". Peters then calls the Patriarch Jacob a "momma's boy", a coward and "an old conniver"! Pete Peters is a blasphemer! Which White man could possibly deserve the label "trash" more than Peters himself? Yahweh loved Jacob, and Peters slanders him! The offending sections of both of these recordings are found posted at http://emahiser.christogenea.org/index_ ... resies.htm, where you will also find a picture of Peters in a yarmulke waving a flag from kikestine. That is, in my opinion, where he belongs.

So there you have it, Daniel. Peters is a double-talker, and a negro-lover by his own admission. To me, that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Peters is a vile man. You may see nothing wrong with his actions, and so you can simply insist on defending him if you so choose to. Yet I will never retract or apologize for my words - and I have plenty enough proof with which to defend my position: four witnesses from Peters' own mouth!

William Finck
http://christogenea.org/

Pete Peter practices his real religion:

The Pete Peters' rogues gallery of pals & associates:

William Seymour of Azusa Street Revival Fame:

Pete's favorite singer, Charles Wilkins:

Emanuel McLittle, another FOP (Friend of Pete's)

And if I had the time to go hunt for pictures of the rest of Peters' Black Idols, we could probably start a rotating "Pete Peters' Negro of the Month Club", because this isn't the half of it! In fact, it seems that almost every week Peters goes out of his way to bring a beast into his congregation and promote it while he openly scorns White men and women as "trash"! Peters should be standing with John Hagee any day now!

To Daniel's credit, after reading my response concerning Peters, he came back with the following:

To: wmfinck@christogenea.org
Sent: Thu 7/30/2009 9:04 PM
Subject: 4 points on Pete Peters

Thank you for telling me where you came up with info
that backs up He talks out of both sides of his mouth
Daniel

***************************************************************************************
On August 2nd, Daniel wrote me again in defense of Pete Peters. Here is what he said:

Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:53 PM
To: william Finck
Subject: The animals God in Heaven uses

Watching and listening to Charlie Wilkins brought to mind the donkey God talked through to change the
prophets mind seems Hell use what ever anima ls
necessary to grt His message out,I certainly enjoyed
charlies voice more than some of the animals I bump
into once in awhile, Im wondering if you William didnt
receive Gods input from some of those animals you met
in prison and even some you meet outside. Im your brother
who Loves Our Lord Jesus too, Daniel

And here is my rather simple response:

Dear Daniel,
I cannot see such a correlation. There is a huge difference between Peters' bringing Charlie Wilkins into the assembly, and the donkey which spoke to Balaam. You see, Daniel, not every donkey could talk intelligibly with the voice of a man. But just about any negro could sing a song!
Hope this answers your question.
Bill

When Daniel replied to this last answer, I found him to be a very honest and sincere man. Many who ask questions do so already thinking that they have the answers, and are looking for yours. Not Daniel. He is a true Israeilte, in whom there is no guile, as far as I am concerned. Here is our last exchange:

Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:49 PM
To: william Finck
Subject: web site

Id like to read your material would you please give
me your web site . Thank you-Im listening to you
and Eli in 1 st Corinthians

Daniel,
I am sorry if I did not get back to you sooner. I get literally a ton of email, and the longer ones take me two to three weeks to answer. Not that I want to keep anyone that long, and not that I am complaining. But I can only type so fast!
My main website is http://christogenea.org/ . You will also find a lot of the same papers, but presented quite differently, at http://christogenos.org/. They are both my websites. I have other forums and blogs, but you should be able to find those from my main site. Thank you.
I must say, that you gladden my heart, because I find you to be a very honest and sincere man. May Yahweh bless you!
Bill
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Pete Peters - The Number One Blasphemer in CI

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:42 pm

According to the negro-embracing Pete Peters, if you have not been baptized in water (ostensibly by Pete Peters) then you "cannot not wholly grasp the spiritual truths as well as those who have been". Of course, the REAL apostle Peter realized that men recieved the gift of the Holy Spirit without having been baptized by another man in water (Acts 11:12-17 below).

So what does that make Peter Peters? A liar! Here is the PDF link to Peters' latest blasphemy.

Acts 11:12-17 2 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house: 13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; 14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. 15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning. 16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost. 17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity